Cream Ibiza 2009 - Unofficial Listings

Bit strange that they aren't on any nights.

Wonder where they'll be playing this year?

yeah me too, am gutted above and beyond aren't in any of the line ups,:cry: really wonted to see them this summer.

does anyone have any idea if they r playing anywhere this year in ibiza?

Yeah, it's pretty frustrating. Every week is of an exceptional standard, a part from that one week. Obviously PvD is there. I've seen Adam Sheridan before, and I like him. But the middle part of the night is missing that "Sander Van Doorn", "Marco V" or "Eddie Halliwell". This Burian fella has a lot to live up to and if he ain't any good it could put a real downer on the whole night/atmosphere. And whereas most weeks have at least one DJ on the terrace that I'd pay to see, the terrace on the 16th is absolutely hopeless.

Likelihood is that I will go anyway in the end. PvD is a big enough draw, for me. But it just further complicates a real headache of a clubbing schedule for me and my mates. I thought Cream would be one we could definitely count on. If the line up for Armada is much better, part of me will be very tempted to jib Cream and go to Armada instead as my dose of Amesnia for the summer.

I know for a fact I'll still go to Cream, Paul van Dyk is still class and something I'll definately want to see again, but what a shame that a week either side of the 16th is a much better night

Yeah I know, I bet that'll be awesome - Yousef too!

I think Sasha has really come back to form recently - his Invol2ver mix is the best he's done since the late 90's in my opinion - wish he'd get his head out of his laptop more when he plays live though :)

I totally agree with that. Can't wait to see him as it willbe my first time. I loved involver but I think Invol2ver definitely has the edge. The remix of Thome Yorke's Eraser is fantastic. :p

Quite happy with PVD and Eddie Halliwell and Sasha on the terrace for the closing party. PVD was ill last year when I was there and was a no show and Sasha has no showed at Space when I've been there but as long as one or the other turns up I'll be happy.

Wish I was there on 3rd September though which was the original dates we had booked as I love Giuseppe Ottaviani and Eric Prydz.

I know for a fact I'll still go to Cream, Paul van Dyk is still class and something I'll definately want to see again, but what a shame that a week either side of the 16th is a much better night

Yeah, would more or less agree with that, mate. As you say, the line up is more a shame than a disaster. But having seen the Cream line up, I'm even more determined to add at least one more trance night to my list of nights and getting my mates to go Amnesia twice or Judgement Sunday (as well as fitting in a decent night at Space) could be difficult. And with some of my mates wanting to go to Clubland on the tuesday, the whole thing is a bit of a headache.

And, yeah, I'm sure Above & Beyond will turn up at Armada for a few dates. For them to do no dates at all would be surprising. Although, I said that about Armin doing his opening night and was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, would more or less agree with that, mate. As you say, the line up is more a shame than a disaster. But having seen the Cream line up, I'm even more determined to add at least one more trance night to my list of nights and getting my mates to go Amnesia twice or Judgement Sunday (as well as fitting in a decent night at Space) could be difficult. And with some of my mates wanting to go to Clubland on the tuesday, the whole thing is a bit of a headache.

And, yeah, I'm sure Above & Beyond will turn up at Armada for a few dates. For them to do no dates at all would be surprising. Although, I said that about Armin doing his opening night and was wrong.

tiesto?? :idea::idea:

the production this year is gonna be :eek:8)

tiesto?? :idea::idea:

the production this year is gonna be :eek:8)

Tiesto is already on my defos list, mate. In fact, Tiesto is the only night that I know ALL my mates will go to for certain. Call me greedy, but having seen this Cream line up, I'm gunning for even more trance. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back