Cream/amnesia Closing no opening party?

just before the decision was confirmed i read in a couple of places that the cream opening party would still take place but would be moved, possibly to privilege.

as we all know this didn't happen as cream wanted to wait to the last minute out of loyalty to amnesia, so the opening party had to be cancelled due to short notice even if the appeal was successful.

however i just wanted to know if anyone's heard what amnesia/cream plan to do for the following cream parties given that amnesia is closed - i've got tickets for the 5th july and i'm hopeful that cream will get moved to privilege or somewhere. does anyone know about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
letter

I recieved an official letter from amnesia , to my bar yesterday,stating that the cream party at amnesia would definately be going ahead next thursday 28th june.:lol:

I cant believe all the hype these clubs shuttin have caused! Sure it was bad for the people there earlier in June but the majority of people go at end of june/start of july onwards and I never had any doubt these clubs would all be opened for then. Just nasty tactics by the guardia.

Me and my friend are going out to ibiza tomorrow (25th) and have tickets for cream on the 28th...we've looked everywhere to find information about cream being on but possibly in another club and all we've come accross are back dated posts on websites, all saying different things. Does anyone know for sure that there is going to be a cream night in one of the clubs on the island. I know suepink has said she has a letter from amnesia but there is nothing on the websites. We would be grateful if anyone can give us any definately information before tomorrow dinner time...thank you!!

cream will be in amnesia.

according to amnesia themselves they have been given the green light to open this thursday june 28th.

cream will be in amnesia.

according to amnesia themselves they have been given the green light to open this thursday june 28th.

i looked at the cream website on the 28th and they said it was off, so im guessing something must'v come up to stop it opening. do you know if cream is gonna be on this thursday (5th july)?

not heard

we were only told thursday afternoon it was cancelled and not heard anything about next thursday yet !!!!!!

I heard yesterday new cream opening party is July 7th with Cream opening being July 12th.

This was apparently confirmed in an E-Mail from Cream.

Back