Cream/amnesia Closing no opening party?

nexman

hi guys

sorry about this guys i cant get any claification on the matter i have looked on the amnesia website,cream website everywhere and on the forum topics i cant find if amnesias going to be closed for the next month i.e opening cream party can anyone please shed some light on this and thanks to the people who have told me allready8) because i am sure there are people out there who dont know this like i didnt until today with tickets budding to go
cheers Sean

amnesia´s newsletter told us to keep calm, the decision about opening or closing is on wednesday. :rolleyes:

just keep prayin :(

So tommorow is decision day then!!! Im pleased that I put my holiday back a month now, but I feel so gutted about the people going over there this month.

i've heard by a friend tht most of the big clubs are closed now and for a month..is tht the true?? I wanna go on the 2nd week of july or at the end of the month..wht do u know about it?=.= thx!

ehm sorry but my english is not so goo..so I havent understood the final answer...if they are open or not in july?^^

ehm sorry but my english is not so goo..so I havent understood the final answer...if they are open or not in july?^^
If the government rulings stay in place, Bora Bora and Amnesia would open a month from now (2nd week of July) and DC10 in 2 months (i.e. August). This is all explained in the thread that's linked to above.

The clubs are appealing the ruling, so everything could change.

The other clubs and bars on the island are (thus far) unaffected.

Bora Bora

Any update guys???

Im heading over 29th June staying in the JET apts on Bora Bora Beach, this is like a bad dream for me....just cant believe this is happening :cry:

Any update guys???

Im heading over 29th June staying in the JET apts on Bora Bora Beach, this is like a bad dream for me....just cant believe this is happening :cry:

Well, by going on the loads of threads thats appeared, I think Amnesia were in court today, no someone has said that fines have been paid, but these were outstanding anyway (as I figure it).

The ruling was today for the appeal, so effectively, today is decision day, so in true Ibiza fashion, we will find out tommorow. If they are closed, then I am really gutted for you. I also hope that it all gets cleared before I go over there on the 10th July.

I Just hope it gets overturned, its just stupid

yeh i am dying with anticipation i am going on the 20th next week have tickets for cream opening jus keep fingers crossed ,yes the fines were paid we think but oh welllll

thaaaanx!

Thx a lot guys! Now I understand^^..sorry..
I hope tht everything gonna be allright! I say it again: this is a great way to exchange information, thank u!
ps: just this morning, I read on my guide: to get good info look at www.ibiza-spotlight.com ^^! its true! ^^

thx again, cya soon in Ibiza I hope!^^

looks like there closed guys result was a no ,look on the open chat and the amnesia bora bora dc10 fined thread this is the conlclusion oh well dont let it get you down people its only a cpl clubs are many more out there

looks like there closed guys result was a no ,look on the open chat and the amnesia bora bora dc10 fined thread this is the conlclusion oh well dont let it get you down people its only a cpl clubs are many more out there

Was in Ibiza for the first time last summer & totally fell in love with Bora Bora beach thats why i booked the jet apts & paid €900 to stay there the week!!

I know its only a few clubs but i couldnt wait to buzz on that beach with the DJ's & the tunes...

Feck it anyway :cry:

Where is that? I can't find it!

go on the start of the forum and go on open chat and there wil eb a thread amnesia-borabora dc10 fined thread lots of pages , i feel for you i will mis bora bora too on the beach

Gutted we got tickets for creams opening party...going to money pennies instead now...im sure we will still have a great time...lol

all tickets will be refunded. very sorry. real shame amnesia couldn't swing it. bar m should be a lot of fun anyway!

Back