Cream 7th August.. GTFI!..who's going?

• Thread starter Diehard_clubber [Si]
  • Start date
D

Diehard_clubber [Si]

Who's gonna be there for the mother of all f***ing nights?

Radio1 Essential mix

Paul Oakenfold
Paul Van Dyk
Tiesto

Does it get much better than that?! :D

if you like your trance, no it does not get much better than this!!!

however knowing amnesia they will try to pack about 10,000 people in a club that can hold about 5,000!!

i may be there.

cu under the dry ice machine!

Robo said:
cu under the dry ice machine!

Will be the coldest place in the club!

Is gonna be seriously packed, just need to find some space in there... somehow!

sadly i'll be back home then but i'll mini disc it!

are they moving cream to the saturday nite then?

ohhh I WILL!!! I couldn´t belive my beep* eyes when I saw it!!! Its absolutely going to be sooooo packed....well...got VIP tickets, so I might just end up on the balcony...!!! What a blast!

well a DJ friend of mine knows the owners, so he calls them everytime we go and it costs 200 E pr. person, since we HAVE TO BUY something from the VIPBAR, otherwise one´s not allowed to sit there....free entrance, but has to buy 1 bottle of booze pr. couple

wow ibiza-girlie, that sounds pretty steep 200E but guess if there four of you you can split it?
still is it worth it for the VIP section, have to say never done VIP?
always roughing it me! ;)

not gonna be out there on 7th aug, but will be thinking of yous lot!

im tempted to go, i love my trance. im an ibiza virgin. where is amnesia situated in ibiza and whats the entry cost??? sound like a good night.

situated on the main road from San An to ibiza town, you just can't miss the sign!!
normally costs around 40euros

definatley go young craig, you'll have a TOP night

The only place i could get VIP @ was prob godskitchen and they arn't out there this year! :(

Shame they pulled out cos them at Space would of been awsome.

Robo said:
yes it would have been!

do you know why they pulled out of space?

I THINK it was to concentrate on USA/ Canada tours. They were gonna play the 2nd Tuesday of the summer months, with MIKE playing and i know Jon O Bir was gonna feature quite often.

But if you ask me, i think they just thought f*** it! They would of been head to head with Crasher, and prob thought it wasn't worth the hassle for 3 nights. Especially as they might not of been charging to let people in anyway.

Still, them not being there solves the problem of what to do on the Tuesday i'm gonna be out there for! Crasher with Armin and Ferry :D ( Tho i'm gutted Coxy is now on a Tuesday as well! :( )

we have had this conversation many times before, but do you think that crasher will struggle this year?

Robo said:
we have had this conversation many times before, but do you think that crasher will struggle this year?

in the UK? Yes it looks f***ed! :( lotherton Hall in Sept now it seems tho, as part of the birthday and maybe no more Crasher after Red and Black until that night.

In Ibiza? Very risky... from what i gather holidays are down last year. Now if u think that Gods hardly ever sold out last year, and that was in an accessible place like San An then u have to wonder about Crasher. Especially being up against Carl Cox. It's too close to call tho, i've not seen the crasher listings but i can't see them being better than Cream. I hope they do well, but it's going to be very tough for them.

I'll say it again.

DONT FORGET GARLANDS

with some big names in the harder scene like Rob Tissera playing inside, they will rock Pin-Up if they can get the kids to make the trip from San An. Underwater will get all the beer boys going to Pacha so Crasher may suffer.
This will please Diehard Clubber no end if he is the same bloke who is on the GodsKitchen board
;)

rustywoo said:
I'll say it again.

DONT FORGET GARLANDS

with some big names in the harder scene like Rob Tissera playing inside, they will rock Pin-Up if they can get the kids to make the trip from San An. Underwater will get all the beer boys going to Pacha so Crasher may suffer.
This will please Diehard Clubber no end if he is the same bloke who is on the GodsKitchen board
;)

Yeah thats me! I don;t want to see Crasher suffer at all tho ( i'm only messing around on there)! :( they put on some mint nights.

And if they can even get close to how good Gods were at amnesia, it will be a mint night. I'm still going to garlands though :confused:

Back