Cream 7th August.. GTFI!..who's going?

• Thread starter Diehard_clubber [Si]
  • Start date
amnesia isn't that hard to get to.

taxi or bus ride away. o.k granted that yes its not as easy as eden etc! but if cocoon and cream can attract the crowds to go there.

i think they'll suffer.

Robo said:
amnesia isn't that hard to get to.

taxi or bus ride away. o.k granted that yes its not as easy as eden etc! but if cocoon and cream can attract the crowds to go there.

i think they'll suffer.

I've heard a rumour that they won't be there at all now and that they have pulled out! :eek:

Hope it's not true, tho if it is at least Coxy at Space will more than make up for it! ;)

that would explain a few things!

but armin has confirmed that he is playing every week. he did it over the radio did he not?

still don't mean much.

i wouldn't mind seeing my cox at space!

f***ING RIGHT IM GOING!!! I posted something bout this a week or two back but no one replied! Anyways, I tried to get a ticket today for it but they wont have them for another week!

Barbie - I Really think ur gettin ripped off there. A mate of mine who sorts us VIP at Cream events in uk got VIP at amnesia for everyone he went with (unfortunately I went different dates). - Point is they never had to buy somethin from that bar -200 euros sounds a bit steep hun! He managed to get a table at Pacha and free drinks as well as other stuff too and he didnt mention any obligatory champagne buyin/blowjobs/ exchanges goin on.

Anyways, VIP at amnesia! -NICE!!! enjoy yaself! :D

Back