Cream 2010

It seems I'm resurrecting the dead...

Anyone keep posters/fliers for these? I have one from August 26, 2010. Just the Main Room, Paul van Dyk headlining. Deadmau5 played the terrace, along with more (very helpful!). I can't find the "Deadmau5" version.

It was an amazing set of shows. Cheers!

Attachments

• Amnesia_2010-08-26.jpg
    Amnesia_2010-08-26.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 24

Anyone keep posters/fliers for these? I have one from August 26, 2010. Just the Main Room, Paul van Dyk headlining. Deadmau5 played the terrace, along with more (very helpful!). I can't find the "Deadmau5" version.

I’ve got a few from 03 and 04 that were tiny wallet size flyers. I’ll dig them out

I've got a poster from most of the Creams I attended (except the first). Cream was always a great night!

Really wish they never changed the DJ position in the Main room, was so much better where it was before. Do they still have the podiums on the dancefloor or have they gone?

I don't think I've ever been there when they weren't using the raised booth? (With the mirrors behind it)

Would it otherwise be located to the right of that?

I don't think I've ever been there when they weren't using the raised booth? (With the mirrors behind it)

Amnesia had the booth lowered (to fit an LED Screen) behind it a few years ago. It was like that for at least the last season at Cream.

What does that look like? I was trying to find pics of the lowered booth. It seems like it would be more crowded as a result?

IMG_0837.JPG

John O'Callaghan, Cream @ Amnesia. Back in 2011. Don't have any photos from 2009 or 2010 I could find.
Also my usual spot, top of the stairs by the pillar. God knows how many hours I've spent in this position :lol:

https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2011/cream_ibiza_2011_i.htm

Thursday 14th July

Main Room
Eddie Halliwell
Above & Beyond
John O'Callaghan

Mixmag Terrace presents Size Matters Vs Phazing
Dirty South
AN21 & Max Vangeli (B2B)
Kim Fai

John O'Callaghan, Cream @ Amnesia. Back in 2011. Don't have any photos from 2009 or 2010 I could find.
Also my usual spot, top of the stairs by the pillar. God knows how many hours I've spent in this position :lol:

I'd usually be more over to the left of the DJ booth so I could fully enjoy the ice cannons to cool off ?

But definitely a shame the mirrors behind the DJ booth are gone. I still have great memories of seeing PvD there in September 2010 (my first time in Ibiza) and thinking how great it was that the mirrors let me watch him DJ and see him play some chords on the synth keyboard in his setup and all of that. Really part of the experience.

Yeah, Ice Cannon is always a great place to stand, and have been over that side too, but always preferred the steps. Easier to watch the chaos of the rest of the room :lol: One of my mates stood underneath and lost his glasses one year...

PvD was always a great spectacle to watch! Always been a fan of watching him to be honest. (His lockdown streams have been excellent too).

Back