Cream 2010

ferry corsten says.....

Sorry people but I really can't make it to Ibiza tonight! We've tried ALL possible options incl. private jets!!! Due to the situation in France everything is messed up, so I will NOT be able to perform at Cream Ibiza tonight! I am terribly sorry for those who expected me to be there...

( http://www.twitlonger.com/show/23ohlv )

ferry corsten says.....

Sorry people but I really can't make it to Ibiza tonight! We've tried ALL possible options incl. private jets!!! Due to the situation in France everything is messed up, so I will NOT be able to perform at Cream Ibiza tonight! I am terribly sorry for those who expected me to be there...

( http://www.twitlonger.com/show/23ohlv )

rotten ... they know since hours that corsten didn´t made it to ibiza 2nite -
but they posted this short time ago:

"...
Amnesia Ibiza
Tonight Ferry Corsten and Calvin Harris for the first time this season
at Cream Ibiza (Amnesia) . Tickets on sale at amnesia ...
..."

(almost) dead mouse

deadmau5 collapsed. Shows CANCELLEDShare
Saturday at 2:32pm
[deadmau5 management]

Last night, whilst performing onstage at the 9:30 club in Washington DC, deadmau5 collapsed, suffering exhaustion and vomiting. Medics at the venue took him directly to hospital where he is now under supervision

deadmau5 is sad to advise his fans that on the strict advice of the doctors, he now has no choice but to cancel the next 9 shows of his Summer tour schedule to allow for his recovery. The dates affected are listed below.

Deadmau5 hopes to reschedule appearing in these cities in due course but in the meantime thanks all his fans for their understanding and support.

Dates that have to be CANCELLED:

August 1st Osheaga Music & Arts Festival, Montreal Canada
August 7th Summersonic Osaka Japan
August 8th Summersonic Tokyo Japan
August 12th Cream at Amnesia Ibiza
A
ugust 13th Cocorico Riccione Italy
August 14th Papaya Summer Festival Croatia
August 15th Sziget Festival Budapest Hungary
August 17th Cavo Paradiso Mykonos Greece
August 18th Opium Mar Barcelona Spain

God, he was always the picture of health- this is shocking!
(when Tommy Lee looks better than you at more than 2x the age, rehab is in order)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=QE9WTNyoE4K88gaxnOmRBA&ved=0CBoQ9QEwAg

I hope the kid gets better - and sticks to producing vs. being a DJ/performer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night, whilst performing onstage at the 9:30 club in Washington DC, deadmau5 collapsed, suffering exhaustion and vomiting.
He sure picked his spot. One of my favorite venues in the world! A Washington institution.

He does a lot of shows and just as much traveling but I'm not buying sheer exhaustion.

I was looking forward to seeing him in Croatia. Don't even know if I'm going to be able to go anymore for other reasons though. Quite a shame.

Poor little fella.................

images

He sure picked his spot. One of my favorite venues in the world! A Washington institution.

The old 9:30 club downtown was great (f street, right?) -I saw some good shows there when I lived in DC, and had some crazy times in that basement... the new one is in NW, in the old 'Radio Hall' space on V street...kinda cavernous, no atmosphere- they had some concerts/raves there in the early 90s, it wasn't far from my apt on R. Island Ave/N. Capitol, but it was a very long walk/bike ride= that area was crack central.

The old 9:30 club downtown was great (f street, right?) -I saw some good shows there when I lived in DC, and had some crazy times in that basement... the new one is in NW, in the old 'Radio Hall' space on V street...kinda cavernous, no atmosphere- they had some concerts/raves there in the early 90s, it wasn't far from my apt on R. Island Ave/N. Capitol, but it was a very long walk/bike ride= that area was crack central.
I've been to both old and new. The old 9:30 was legend, of course.

I liked the new one up on V St. Saw some good shows there. A much bigger space but that was a good thing considering the old 9:30 was a bit of a deathtrap when they got good acts in there!

The new one helped lead the re-emergence of the U St corridor. That area is all cleaned up now... last I was there there were decent restaurants, bars, etc. and the theater nearby had been revived.

Back