Cova Santa parties

I was there. It was People from Ibiza x La Guarida (a party from Barcelona) so it was mainly La Guarida dj's and decoration.
Music was good, lots of house, classics, disco. I do feel the party needed some more fuel to really get going...I've been to La Guarida a few times in Barcelona and the vibe is always amazing. We left around midnight to go to Elrow so dont know how it was inside.
Is the sound's volume on the outside area slowly creeping up to a decent level or is it still pretty low?

Was hoping for bigger names for Storytellers closing on Oct 2. Hopefully there are more djs added...

Looking at going a week on Thursday.

If we book and eat at the restaurant are we on at the club etc or are there separate tickets?

Looking at going a week on Thursday.

If we book and eat at the restaurant are we on at the club etc or are there separate tickets?
The restaurant is a tier up from the dancefloor and diners get comp admission into the parties

Thank you!

I’ve just tried booking and looks like no space for 5 plus 2 year old! I will
Have our baby sitter with us and was hoping to eat around 5 for her to take my daughter back to the apartment and then the rest party away!

If we get there 5 or 6pm is there any way to get food?

If we get there 5 or 6pm is there any way to get food?
There's several market-styke food stalls outside of the restaurant. Think Mexican street food, hotdogs, a vegan option and possibly pizza as well. Can't remember exactly

Both restaurant and club opens at 18:00 on Thursdays btw

Thanks again
Will get there for 6 pm
So the little one can have a dance

With the stalls. Are there any seats available?

Thanks again
Will get there for 6 pm
So the little one can have a dance

With the stalls. Are there any seats available?
A few stalls but also ledges, raised platforms and bean bags where you can sit. At 18:00 you'll have your pick of spots

Is the sound's volume on the outside area slowly creeping up to a decent level or is it still pretty low?
creeped up a bit last time I went (Aug 27) compared to Aug 14, but was still far quieter than usual. Volume was perfect back in June.

we went last night, we lucky enough to be invited for food - 10/10 for the whole experience. music loud enough, really up for it crowd. tim green and lee burridge played some great music. everyone smiling and dancing. if you can afford the restaurant experience, i think there's nothing like it on the island - it is pricey, but it is so special. otherwise just buy a ticket, they are really affordable. lots of taxis too when we wanted to go, around midnight. highly, highly recommended.

Back