Cova Santa parties

mp2018

never been to Cova Santa. it looks like they position themselves as a posh club-restaurant which is not what we enjoy for dancing. Is it really like this ? What is the vibe in there ?
we are thinking to go to a party on 2 June with John Woods, but are not sure what to expect : arrogant bouncers and hostesses, elegantly dressed people, and other attributes of “luxurious clubbing“ ?

any first hand info would be appreciated.

never been to Cova Santa. it looks like they position themselves as a posh club-restaurant which is not what we enjoy for dancing. Is it really like this ? What is the vibe in there ?
we are thinking to go to a party on 2 June with John Woods, but are not sure what to expect : arrogant bouncers and hostesses, elegantly dressed people, and other attributes of “luxurious clubbing“ ?

any first hand info would be appreciated.
Pre pandemic it was not like that, IMHO. I think the sit-down atmosphere of the last couple years may have leaned into that direction (from what I have seen from socials and others). I am hoping that this year is more in line with my 2019 experience.

We have tix for All Day I dream that starts already early evening. How is the vibe over there before 9pm? Is it possible to sit or at least eat something there, or are the dining options only for the 'table reservation' big money people?

We have tix for All Day I dream that starts already early evening. How is the vibe over there before 9pm? Is it possible to sit or at least eat something there, or are the dining options only for the 'table reservation' big money people?
They typically have food stalls which serve more reasonably priced food in the lower tiers of the venue, but the a la carte menu is very pricey and needs to be pre-booked

Vibe wise, it starts slow and gradually builds. You should arrive an hour before sunset to see the venue move from day to night and by 21:00 it will be rockin'

They typically have food stalls which serve more reasonably priced food in the lower tiers of the venue, but the a la carte menu is very pricey and needs to be pre-booked

Vibe wise, it starts slow and gradually builds. You should arrive an hour before sunset to see the venue move from day to night and by 21:00 it will be rock
Early arrival sounds really good with the food stalls and timing before sunset 👌🌟

Went there on 2nd of June for Selections . On their website It was announced from 7 pm to 6 am. We arrived at 1.30 - it was closing down - the music was slow and mellow. The guys at the entrance told us it was until 2 am. So we didnt go inside and went to Tantra.

so be careful - don’t trust their website .

Generally CS is our least preferred option on the island .

quiet empty last time i went b4 9pm , it only fills when Lee came 10pm (last time party ended 11pm n 6am now) but im fine with a dancefloor of 20 people , i will go back august and there around 8h30 pm...b4 sunset for sure

Went there on 2nd of June for Selections . On their website It was announced from 7 pm to 6 am. We arrived at 1.30 - it was closing down - the music was slow and mellow. The guys at the entrance told us it was until 2 am. So we didnt go inside and went to Tantra.

so be careful - don’t trust their website .

Generally CS is our least preferred option on the island .
I think unfortunately that night was always going to be quiet. You really want a Woomoon, Storytellers or ADID to see the venue in full swing

I think unfortunately that night was always going to be quiet. You really want a Woomoon, Storytellers or ADID to see the venue in full swing
What do you reckon Sasha+ does? I'm really interested in going but I don't want to go there if only 10 people show up and it stops at 2am haha

What do you reckon Sasha+ does? I'm really interested in going but I don't want to go there if only 10 people show up and it stops at 2am haha
I sure these parties will be very well attended. The party we were discussing was free admission. This is a ticketed event with a mega line-up

I sure these parties will be very well attended. The party we were discussing was free admission. This is a ticketed event with a mega line-up

What about Nora En Pure in July? Normally wouldn't be bothered about times but GA ticket is £33 and after midnight is £18, seems odd such a big gap in price

What about Nora En Pure in July? Normally wouldn't be bothered about times but GA ticket is £33 and after midnight is £18, seems odd such a big gap in price
Without knowing for sure, I guess Nora En Pure plays outside, but then only residents when things move inside. But also lets be honest, Cova Santa's big USP is the outdoor bit. After midnight it's good, but it might as well be a club space anywhere

Last edited:
Without knowing for sure, I guess Nora En Pure plays outside, but then only residents when things move inside. But also lets be honest, Cova Santa's big USP is the outdoor bit. After midnight it's good, but it might as well be a club space anywhere

Excuse my ignorance as i've not been before, is midnight when it moves inside? So ideally get there around 9-10pm?

Excuse my ignorance as i've not been before, is midnight when it moves inside? So ideally get there around 9-10pm?
That's right. I always think it makes sense to get a bit of daylight dancing in so around 20:00-20:30 arrival is a good time

Perhaps I misjudged this one. The opening party has just been pulled and replaced with Cova Santa Selections

I've cova booked for this Friday for me misses & 9 year old kid ( booked it ages ago before line ups announced) It's pyramid night..... what ye think for 9 year old ?

I've cova booked for this Friday for me misses & 9 year old kid ( booked it ages ago before line ups announced) It's pyramid night..... what ye think for 9 year old ?
Be surprised if you can even get in with one ? I know some events they are ok at Cova Santa (woomoon?) but be surprised if a Pyramid event was ok / suitable

Does anyone have a rough idea of when Cova Santa will release their lineups for 5th / 6th July? Trying to decide between PIV night on 5th or Sasha on 6th

Back