Cosy Sunday pubs

Holly G

Sorry to interupt the filth, :lol: but does anyone know of any nice pubs that do a good Sunday lunch, along the lines of the Lock Tavern in Camden, but south of the river :?:

What kind of a post is this!!!!!!!!!

How you doing anyway, Holly? You have a good time last Friday? You were looking particularly fine, btw ;) 8)

synchronicity said:

How you doing anyway, Holly? You have a good time last Friday? You were looking particularly fine, btw ;) 8)

:lol: I only want to know so I can make lurve to a stranger in front of roaring log fire and a pub full of people. :lol: Filthy enough for ya? :lol:

I did have a good time on Friday thank you. It was great to see you - who else would try and talk US politics in the middle of Bora Bora? :lol:

Holly G said:
synchronicity said:

:lol: I only want to know so I can make lurve to a stranger in front of roaring log fire and a pub full of people. :lol: Filthy enough for ya? :lol:

I did have a good time on Friday thank you. It was great to see you - who else would try and talk US politics in the middle of Bora Bora? :lol:

I aim to please!! ;) 8) :lol: 8)

I live in clapham and am a sarf london 'sunday roast' expert...which part of south london do you want to go to?

joseph said:
I live in clapham and am a sarf london 'sunday roast' expert...which part of south london do you want to go to?

Ah excellent! I live between Balham and Streatham, but I'm happy to go to Clapham. Any suggestions gratefully received. :D

Yeah its really nice. Not eaten there yet, but the food looks great. And just down the road from me! :D

Holly G said:
marcusg said:
Yeah its really nice. Not eaten there yet, but the food looks great. And just down the road from me! :D

You should pop in and say hi if we end up going there. :D

Would do Rachel but I'm out of town this weekend ... got a chilled weekend out in the country. 8)

Hope you enjoy! :D

The best place for sunday roasts in south london, is actually The Bedford in balham...good location for you!

comy sofa's, guy playing the piano etc, and THE best food...
http://www.thebedford.co.uk/

in clapham, try the old town area, i.e Tim Bobbins, or The Calf..the Calf is GREAT for sunday sessions..MAJOR comfy sofas....

Well we are planning to venture out on sunday for a sunday roast/recovery session...get involved. :D

how long you staying down for?

joseph said:
Well we are planning to venture out on sunday for a sunday roast/recovery session...get involved. :D

how long you staying down for?

Im down till tuesday, as I have an interview at The Guardian on monday afternoon and am seeing Media Recruitment Agy on Monday morning!!
I think on Sunday we are going to Greenwich for lunch!!

joseph said:
The best place for sunday roasts in south london, is actually The Bedford in balham...good location for you!

comy sofa's, guy playing the piano etc, and THE best food...
http://www.thebedford.co.uk/

in clapham, try the old town area, i.e Tim Bobbins, or The Calf..the Calf is GREAT for sunday sessions..MAJOR comfy sofas....

Cheers, someone else mentioned the Calf to me as well.

Re the Bedford, don't tell anyone, but I might be popping in there on Saturday night for a helping of cheese (have you been to the disco after the comedy club???).

i'ev never been, but i've heard it's a right giggle....

just been voted best pub in the UK, and not for the first time....

they have some great live accoustic music there too...

defo check out the Calf though..think you'd like it...very, very cosy, but even with a sneaky little DJ playing chilled out tunes in the background..

Holly G said:
Re the Bedford, don't tell anyone, but I might be popping in there on Saturday night for a helping of cheese (have you been to the disco after the comedy club???).

heh heh that disco is well funny! :lol:

banana cabaret rocks, great comedy club.

Back