☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article related to some comments a few pages ago.

Vaccines will definitely be the Guest List of 2021. I’m guilty myself, texted a doctor friend a week ago :rolleyes:

Interesting article related to some comments a few pages ago.

Vaccines will definitely be the Guest List of 2021. I’m guilty myself, texted a doctor friend a week ago :rolleyes:

I’m torn on this. Will it stop people who are most in need from getting it sooner? If so, I’m out.

If it is it’s own supply chain and doesn’t affect anyone else, it’s £100 and means I can go on holiday, then I’m potentially in

Just booked for Xmas, along with COVID tests, insurance with COVID cover and a two hour stint on the phone to make sure the kids club is open :)lol:

Playing footy tomorrow and next week, soft play this Sunday and kids are in school until 17th - awaiting results from tests 72 hrs before departure are going to be a nail biter

Just booked for Xmas, along with COVID tests, insurance with COVID cover and a two hour stint on the phone to make sure the kids club is open :)lol:
Would you take their word for it that the kids club will be open? Current climate things can change over night

Pubs and restaurants are opening here today first time in 8 weeks.. it's like Christmas Eve.. most I know are finishing work early just to go for pints...lol
How nice for you... the "easy lockdown" here in Germany doesn't work well, new infections are only dropping by 5% per week, bars and restaurants will stay closed until at least January. Keeping schools open is of course more important than keeping bars and restaurants open, but it's still disappointing :(

How nice for you... the "easy lockdown" here in Germany doesn't work well, new infections are only dropping by 5% per week, bars and restaurants will stay closed until at least January. Keeping schools open is of course more important than keeping bars and restaurants open, but it's still disappointing :(
Hoping to get over to Berlin in April after next week's trip was cancelled, feel very 50/50 on it at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back