Cooking!

I like mushrooms with more of a breadcrumby stuffing. (Which as well as breadcrumbs would include parsley, garlic, onion and - secret ingredient - brandy!) Also chopped apricots work quite well in stuffed mushrooms.

I'd love to get into mushroom foraging. I can ID liberty caps, spotted some fly agarics the other day, but would love to find ceps/chanterelles.

Mushrooms rock. 8)

Make it like gordon ramsey.

Cook peas in chicken stock. Siv (sic?!) then blend. Add natural yogurt & mint (ground will do, fresh even better).

Cook two scallops in butter. Season towards end. Whilst doing this grill two slices of black pudding.

Serve scallop on top of black pud with blob of the puree next to it.

vunderbar.

I like mushrooms with more of a breadcrumby stuffing. (Which as well as breadcrumbs would include parsley, garlic, onion and - secret ingredient - brandy!) Also chopped apricots work quite well in stuffed mushrooms.

I'd love to get into mushroom foraging. I can ID liberty caps, spotted some fly agarics the other day, but would love to find ceps/chanterelles.

Mushrooms rock. 8)

We've been mushroom foraging the last few weekens :lol: but yet to find anything!!

Back