CONFUSED 1ST TIMER!!

Travel buddy?

Hi All,

I am going to Ibzia at the end of April on my own, very excited but very scared!
Anyone up for travelling together or sharing accommodation please let me know!!

crofts19@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you all x :D

Hi all

Me too am heading out hopefully 2nd week in June - cant go any earlier unfortunately. Like a lot of you will be on my own - I'm 28 single girl - all my mates are settling down too or got too many commitments etc but I love Ibiza and having lots of mad ones! - been the past 4 years mainly for closing parties - if I don't go out and work this year I never will!!!

So girls or guys! If your in the same boat and going around the same time let me know and we could meet over there. Prefer not to stay in San An centre as its a ****hole to be fair - sunset strip ok I think theres a bit of accommodation but prefer maybe Ibiza town. Although sounds like I cant be too fussy with so many people going. But im a girl allowed to be fussy!

My email address is emmaspark@hotmail.com be good to get to know some people before I go or even meet up before. Poss even fly over together etc - I'm in Northants area (East Midlands).

This is my first post so hope it works! x

hi people.

sounds like im in the same boat as most of u. im off to ibiza on my own at the start of may to wrk the summer for the first time. so im lookin for people with any advise on wrk, digs etc? Coz this summer will be the best!!!

you can email me on craigtyrie@hotmail.com!

alrite kids defiently gota go out this year and work. Crapped out last year but im determined to do it this year!! im 21 from liverpool and lookin at heading out round the end of may. going on my own so im brickin it a bit!!!

Any1 fancy meetin up drop us an email pkeeley@hotmail.com

Another Ibizian first timer

Hello,

Looks like quite a few people are in the same boat which makes me feel a hell of a lot better and not so scared!

I am looking to go out to the island end of May after I finally finish my final year of uni. Am looking to find some accomodation, work in a bar or PRing, make some friends and do some partying!!

If anyone has any advice or tips or wants to chat about how they are going about planning for it drop us some mail on: cheekycharliey2k@hotmail.com. Would be much appreciated.

Thanking you now

Charlie

Back