CONFUSED 1ST TIMER!!

blue_eyes

hi every1!!
well I'm heading out to ibiza next year (on my own) to work for the first time! bit nervous as il b on my own but cant wait. the info on here has been a great help but if anyone has some more tips, or are in the same boat as me, would luv 2 hear from ya!
oh an my names kate an im 18... thanks! x x

( u could always email me if thats easier kitti_k8@hotmail.com)

hi darlin, im doing the same as u, however me and my mate are going. we have booked our flights already and i am meeting some wkd people on these forums. MAde some good m8s already that i am def meeting up with wen im there, may even share with them (accommodation wise. If you are on ya own dont worry uve already made 2 mates ere, i just want to meet as many people as poss so wen im out there it will be soooo fcuking good! ha ha

Hey there people!!

I too am going it alone this summer. I'm a single 27 year old female and I can't wait to hit the beach............

Anyone wanting to share an apartment or any advice, please get in touch.

Cheers.

best advise is to keep checking out the forums, and you will get to meet loads of people, the group of workers, generally get to know each other and you will just get to know faces and meet people that way. there is also worker only parties. last year i went on my own and was thinking i would be the only one on my own but when i got there nearly everybody was in the same situation as me.

Hey people we are heading out to in may - and i cant wait! booking our flights nxt week - wooohoo!!!
Look forward to meeting everyone - its gonna b a wicked summer!

Hey guys,

this is gonna be my 1st season too, and I'm most likely going to be on my own. :cry: I know a lot of people who spend every season there but they're not close friends, just aquaintances, so it would be really great to get to know some people here before hand! I'm aiming on getting there at the beginning of may so I can get myself sorted before the carnage begins! Has anyone got any advice about finding work and accommodation?

Beth xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Beth, I can't really offer any advice as this summer will be my first time too, but am definitely up for some chats beforehand.

I'm going out 1st June and have been told it's still possible to find work at this time. I'm booked into a B&B for 2 weeks and am hoping this will be more than enough time to sort a job and an apartment out. It's right in the heart of San Antonio too.

I really can't wait to leave grim North East behind and hit the beach!! My name's Sarah and I'm 27. If you wanna chat, Beth, just gimme a shout. sarah.mchugh@hotmail.co.uk

hey

hey guys and gals!!
im hittin ibiza may 10th!!booked n sorted..cnt bloody wait...stayin at the brisa hotel for 2 weeks...theres alota workers all booked in there for the first week or so!so if u can get that hotel..good meetin point!!
god im sooooooo xcited...add me to msn to chat n get excited together!Lol
chelsea_green1@hotmail.com hope to hear from us xxx

wow, well done you guys who have got dates sorted and rooms booked etc! im nowhere near that organised yet. all i know right now is that im defo going and it will be the beginning of june.

im looking to book a package holiday for the first two weeks and then hopefully get accom sorted during that time, so anyone wanting to share please let me know. also if anyones interested in booking a package holiday together for sometime in the beginning of june please let me know. the thought of travelling to ibiza alone and then staying in a hotel on my own is kinda scary! but i'll do it if i have too. my email address is sunshinesparkle77@yahoo.com.

hey girliez how u all doing???

just added you to msn hope u dont mind, am looking to meet peeps b4 i go out to ibiza or once i get out there!!! we are going at the end of may!!! and ****ing wait! bring on the oparties!!!! woohoo!!

here is my msn - eldivino@hotmail.co.uk lets get chatting people!

hey there im Luke (19) and new to the forum, me and my friend are hoping to go to ibiza in may and try and look for a job and stuff, this forum already seems like great help! So i guess im in the same boat as a lot of people! My msn is luketheman@hotmail.com for anyone who wants to chat and help me!!

thanks all!

My very first post! woo!

I'm trying to sort out Ibiza this summer (my first time working!) this forum looks really helpful! Thinking of going first week of june once uni is finished and staying in a hotel for a week while i hopefully find a job and place to stay. I'm probably going on my own but would be sooo much better to meet people first on here and mayb sort out hotels, apartments and stuff!xxx

Hey ya chic we are heading out at end of may....
here is my msn eldivino@hotmail.co.uk free to chat bout anything babes got loads of usual info if u need anything....me n bf are going out and so cant wait!!! its gonna b a wicked summer...looking forward to meeting everyone and having a ball!!!

hey

i'm a 22 female from Toronto. I'm coming alone, although i have met some people who are possible room mates. I'd like to talk to anyone that has/is going so...

msn - andria8a@hotmail.com
aim - andikanuk

Me Too

Hey there people. i'm also goin to ibiza not very organised at the mo but am defo goin at the beggining of may but it looks like there be no jobs left there if the amount of people on this site is anything to go by lol. If any1 is up for a chat you can e-mail me first if you like on a.holly@hotmail.co.uk cheers and look forward to hearing from you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me Too

Hey there people. i'm also goin to ibiza not very organised at the mo but am defo goin at the beggining of may but it looks like there be no jobs left there if the amount of people on this site is anything to go by lol. If any1 is up for a chat you can e-mail me first if you like on a.holly@hotmail.co.uk cheers and look forward to hearing from you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back