Cocoon - We Party Like 1989

supermfc

Cocoon Classics, Any News?

Anymore news on Cocoon Classics? line up etc also will tickets be availble online here?

just read on spotlight underworld confirmed, last time i saw them live was when they headlined the boiler room @ big day out and they absolutly tore it up, cant wait to hear the start of born slippy again, proper hair on the back of the neck moment !

Hi All

I was reading on the confirmed lineups page that this event will have pre-sale tickets for 40e. Anyone know were i can get these from? preferably on-line as i dont arrive till the morning of 28th Aug

Cheers

Any secret infos yet about the other DJs playin`that night?
Villalobos?
Luciano?
Who else?

And will it be rammed?
Starting at 6pm while the terrace is covered with sunshine could be amazing!
I´m only afraid of the fact that is "Party Like 1989" so music wise it could be some strange acid and techno think with 140bpm...

I'm really looking forward to this night but it is gonna be oh-so-rammed! :cry:

HOwever 40 Euro seems a a bargain! :D

Cocoon Classics 28/8

Hi, does anyone knows the price to go at that party?
Sven,Mr.C,Underworld and J. Wink.

don't be mistaken, this wasn't a failure in the way the orbital thing was, with its 300 people. i'd say nearly everyone who went would say it was a great night.

cocoon will have lost a lot of money on the party, but there was still a couple of thousand people there i'd say over course of the night. during underworld it was busy but never really uncomfortable and then as the crowd split to both rooms, there were lots of spaces but you could still get into it.

at 1/1:30, just as underworld were about to come on, naturally there wasn't anyone in the other room.

underworld were class, started with all the hits............dark and long first, then rez, cowgirl, 2 months off and then the rest jumbo, king of snake, born slippy, push upstairs.

karl hyde is awesome.

i got there about 11 and the terrace was basically empty but i didn't care because "we call it acccccccccied" and "theme from s-press" were sounding out. later sven came on and played god made me phunky and some daft punk homework tracks.

top top top music! :)

Oh balls ... if I'd have known this I would have used the credit card and dragged myself along! F*** Underworld - The thought of dancing to 808 state in an empty Amnesia makes me want to kick myself cos I didn't do it! :evil: Cocoon was spine tingling on Monday a double dose would have cured my sprained neck or even broke it but I'd be happy !

Oh balls ... if I'd have known this I would have used the credit card and dragged myself along! F*** Underworld - The thought of dancing to 808 state in an empty Amnesia makes me want to kick myself cos I didn't do it! :evil: Cocoon was spine tingling on Monday a double dose would have cured my sprained neck or even broke it but I'd be happy !
Didnt even notice the mention of Daft Punk then omg what did I mis :(

Back