Cocoon - We Party Like 1989

Sounds like a wicked night that a lot of people might have missed out on for the same reasons as me! Don't even tell me you heard 'Can you party' :evil::evil: my fav tune from when I was like 10!!

at 1/1:30, just as underworld were about to come on, naturally there wasn't anyone in the other room.

underworld were class, started with all the hits............dark and long first, then rez, cowgirl, 2 months off and then the rest jumbo, king of snake, born slippy, push upstairs.

karl hyde is awesome.
:)

sounds great to me- underworld live is always a great experience- never let me down yet. actually, hearing it wasn't completely rammed makes me wish i was there more.

This is the only night I regret missing this season. Shame it wasn't a big success for Sven and Cocoon, but how much fun for you lucky people who could enjoy the night with space to move... (And shame on those who were in Ibiza and didn't go...!)

don't be mistaken, this wasn't a failure in the way the orbital thing was, with its 300 people. i'd say nearly everyone who went would say it was a great night.

cocoon will have lost a lot of money on the party, but there was still a couple of thousand people there i'd say over course of the night. during underworld it was busy but never really uncomfortable and then as the crowd split to both rooms, there were lots of spaces but you could still get into it.

at 1/1:30, just as underworld were about to come on, naturally there wasn't anyone in the other room.

underworld were class, started with all the hits............dark and long first, then rez, cowgirl, 2 months off and then the rest jumbo, king of snake, born slippy, push upstairs.

karl hyde is awesome.

i got there about 11 and the terrace was basically empty but i didn't care because "we call it acccccccccied" and "theme from s-press" were sounding out. later sven came on and played god made me phunky and some daft punk homework tracks.

top top top music! :)

Sounds like an amazing night!

I was expecting Amnesia to be rammed for this!!!

Really a great night! But it all started 2 hours later, cos till 12pm its been half empty!
At 11pm Sven was dancin on the terrace with people around. Took a great pic with him:)
As Underworld started (unbelievable atmosphere) its been rammed! We left at 4am!
Bought tickets for 50€.

Back