Cocoon @ The End, 11th Nov

but you have to bec cos it will be the last time Erin and I see you!

We caaaant we're having a meal with my family somewhere near Milton Keynes. We wouldn't have time to get there and besides it'll be the last time I see some of them before we go :(

We caaaant we're having a meal with my family somewhere near Milton Keynes. We wouldn't have time to get there and besides it'll be the last time I see some of them before we go :(

If you dont want to see us thats fine dont go making excuses about "seeing family" :lol:

Exactly! I think I can hear Erin start to cry.... :lol:

It's ok me and Tom will be there to cheer her up on her special day, I know it won't make up for Jon and Bec's absence but we'll do our best.........poor Erin deserted by her friends on her birthday :cry: :lol:

o.k. how about this?

leave family meal at 11, get the 11.26 train from Milton keynes direct to euston for 12.02

arrive ministry at 12.30:)

everyone is happy

Rob - you managed to get a ticket then?

We fly out about Midday on the 11/11 so we will have just about landed as you are getting to the End!

Well we should definately have drinks beforehand. We've got a night planned on 10th Nov, but you guys will probably be packing and getting ready wont you?! What about Thursday 9th?

(My diary is getting so full these days! :eek: )

Well we should definately have drinks beforehand. We've got a night planned on 10th Nov, but you guys will probably be packing and getting ready wont you?! What about Thursday 9th?

(My diary is getting so full these days! :eek: )

Sounds good to me!

o.k. how about this?

leave family meal at 11, get the 11.26 train from Milton keynes direct to euston for 12.02

arrive ministry at 12.30:)

everyone is happy

Rob - you managed to get a ticket then?

See Bec, John is thinking on his feet!

I am sitting in the Spurs end though! :cry: I hope we stuff them but I cant see it with our form of late

It's ok me and Tom will be there to cheer her up on her special day, I know it won't make up for Jon and Bec's absence but we'll do our best.........poor Erin deserted by her friends on her birthday :cry: :lol:

Thanks Sarah I know that will be a comfort to her :D

next Becki will be blowing off your Wedding cos of a "Family Dinner" :lol:

Back