Cocoon @ The End, 11th Nov

lol Ferd just showed me his wildchild membership card:)

so looking forward to this, I almost did not believe he was playing our last saturday in london for 6 months:)

No Wildchild that wkend Ferd :confused: :lol: ;)

I think you'll find by sacrifising myself the Wildchild weekend i'll have first choice in clubbing nights for a year after... well thats what I hope! ;)

It'll be a top night to say farewell to Lynch and Becki

Who else is on the bill ?!?!?

a whole night of Vath worries me some what. . .

this from the end website about aka: -

AKA: Blonde's 5th Birthday feat. James Priestley, Gid & Will B (Pigeonhold), Luke vB, Tim Red

last time he played bushwacks warmed up for sven, yet this was not listed until the night.

I've not seen sven before - please describe in detail. Is he more techno or more trancy type stuff :eek: :confused:

This might well be my birthday outing 8)

when he plays all night he plays everything mate, it will all be under the techno banner but he goes though tech house, electro, more trancey stuff, pumping stuff, minimal you name it:)

I've not seen sven before - please describe in detail. Is he more techno or more trancy type stuff :eek: :confused:

This might well be my birthday outing 8)

When he plays at the End he plays absolutely EVERYTHING. Last time he played techno, dirty house, breaks, trance, minimal... expect a totally mixed bag from him.

And no you CANT steal our thunder that night :twisted:

Worries you?! That should be an incentive to get your a.rse up there! :twisted:

:lol: . . im just going on previous experience with Vath lately. . im really really into my minimal beats and as a result im not very tollerable to the trancier/diertier house edge that vath often adapts in his long sets. .

Think i'll pass and head to Magda & Luciano in Leeds on Oct 28th. .

you kids have fun tho ;) :p

not long til Hong Kong mate

when is your next clubbing night?

we going ministry tonight then the cross next sat and Maybe, Maybe, just maybe ministry for the 4th?

not long til Hong Kong mate

when is your next clubbing night?

we going ministry tonight then the cross next sat and Maybe, Maybe, just maybe ministry for the 4th?

I am out tonight at the Key for Nicky Siano, then I will be out at Ministry on the 4th. so you will have to come ;)

On a different note Im going to the Spurs game on Sunday against my better judgement!

Back