Cocoon, Frankfurt - Help Please!

just looking for some advice about cocoon. we are in frankfurt over the course of friday-monday whilst we go to timewarp..

have advance tickets for the timewarp warmup night,...is there a last entry time to be in the club for? was thinking of going to robert johnson club first, then to cocoon (robert johnson supposedly shuts at 4?..cocoon on til 7...or is it common for cocoon to last longer? robert johnson to last longer?

sven vath & gaiser are listed in the main floor...what kinda time would vath be on? from the reviews above, he usually comes on at midnight? how long does he play for then?

is it sensble to try and squeeze a trip into both cocoon & robert johnson in the one night? or just make the best of one, save the other for another time?...i see robert johnson opens on a sunday, so we could try it then ..

any info / advice would be great.
cheers8)

... I had a fantastic weekend,
Cocoon was brilliant, Frankfurt was actually much more interesting than i'd been led to believe.
just had a loooong (thursday - monday) weekend in frankfurt last week.
cocoonclub still a great place, doesn´t look tired or anything like that at all after all those years.
found new favourite place in the mainroom between 2 ice-cannons opposite
to some gogo-dancer-podium.
great atmosphere in that newer smoker´s lounge, too.

and there is a new "in"-club right now (think it opened last december) -
more "high-end" clientele, maybe problem at the door if they don´t know you -
called ADLIB ==> www.adlib-ffm.de
great location, "penthouse" with great view on top of a little "skyscaper" ;)
it´s halfway between frankfurt city and that industrial area where cocoonclub is.

amazing good and reasonably priced hotels available - but don´t go if there is a big fair in frankfurt,
then even some cockroach-castle-hotels around main railway station want 200 euros,
normal price 35-55 ...

was thinking of going to robert johnson club first, then to cocoon (robert johnson supposedly shuts at 4

Nah, Robert Johnson goes on until whenever they feel like stopping usually.

I personally much prefer Robert Johnson to Cocoon. Def make sure you check it out at some point.

Nah, Robert Johnson goes on until whenever they feel like stopping usually.

I personally much prefer Robert Johnson to Cocoon. Def make sure you check it out at some point.

Might just go to cocoon for a couple hrs then head to Robert Johnson (can you get a re-entry stamp for cocoon or Robert Johnson?

My pal will probably be more keen for Magda & Marc houle @ Robert Johnson

Not sure about re-entry stamps as we didnt leave when we visited each club. We wet to cocoon one night then Robert Johnson the next

My pal will probably be more keen for Magda & Marc houle @ Robert Johnson

That will amazing in RJ. Thats the kind of night that has the potential to go on till late/early

Back