Cocoon Closing Party

Yes that afterparty was excellent!
...it saved my trip to Ibiza... because a lot of other parties sucked bigtime.
The only problem was that we were too tired. Next time I go take a shower and eat something between Amnesia and the afterparty.

Like my 'partner-in-crime' Hainz already wrote -> pix of the party are on my website!

Cocoon not only was the best night out of my holiday, it was probably the best clubbing night out I have EVER had, and that is no exageration. Totally mindblowing.

If anyone can tell me the tune Hawtin played which had the repeating vocal "I control you", i'd love to get hold of it !

No doubt Cocoon closing party was one of the best closing parties the island had to offer this year.

I'm definatly gonna go back to at least 1 Cocoon party next year... those parties r ones not to be missed! :eek:

SVEN U DA MAN! :p

there are rumours that there is no cocoon club @ amnesia next year :eek: :cry:

i hope that's not true... ibiza without cocoon wouldn't be the same for me... :cry:

Poison Ivy said:
there are rumours that there is no cocoon club @ amnesia next year :eek: :cry:

i hope that's not true... ibiza without cocoon wouldn't be the same for me... :cry:

I hope that's true... than it will be easier for me to decide to go somewhere else next year... ;)

the after hours party I thought was stunning. sven hath played some of the most involving fantastic music i heard on my whole trip which lasted most of the summer (except August) with breaks for Sonar and the rock festivals (which with the exception of Benicassim still don't get dance - bedtime @ 11pm anyone?)

the after after party someone mentioned was at Ritchies villa and was enthralling. nice PA, sofa, decks on the coffee table, sonic larking around. no point in trying to go as there are a handful of people only who all know each other well and just want to er chill out after a long day. i was there with a girlfriend who is old friends of the Detroit massive

does anyone else know anything of Cocoon leaving Amnesia/Ibiza ?

anyone else make it to the villa party high in the mountains Friday before Space closing?

anyway, totally and utterly bled dry by Ibiza. Skint.

Debz said:
Put together a collection of photo's from the closing party (includes my own aswell as some others i nicked..)

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/debz303

Euhh... I recognized some of my pictures @ your site!
Why the hell did you cut of my URL at the bottom?
(and you didn't mention my name anywhere)
That's not the way people work on the net...
A little mail, or a 'thank you' word would do the trick...
Never heard of respect?

Back