COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

No the closing party at amnesia was really boring, i struggle to stay until the end.;The after party was great, i was feeling sleepy along his Techno phase :D & fed up with people shoving u from ur place (as i dont foresee theitr trick to thie rude mother rude drugged people:no respect for other people :rolleyes:)...i was among the the 1rst at 2pm...with Francisco & a german girl (that had the 2 yellow wrisbands even we try to make her not going :oops: as leaving croissant show on her back but she followed us :D with us until realising she had 2 wristbands :lol:)
along mate ive seen one mate from one mate seen around pacha prince coffe bakery, the one i make a ride with gay guy ,asking the ride cocoon amnesia ibz town , is not free, 5 people in the car the money will be use to pay Francisco & german girl breakfast and they give only 4€ :mad: ()peopel have money to buy drug booze but not co sharing cari claiming its all they have? my ass, next time ill take the money first as this money is used to pay food of Francisco & german girl that can't afford it...otherwise make queu tAxi muthaf***er! :lol:
I was supposed to pay Francisco breakfast, Netherland guy met this day, finally pay breakfast to all , so f***ing nice guy

Last edited:
It was longer then 30 mins i was feet away from you :lol:
Felt bad not saying hello but i saw you and stivi and was such a mental wreck by then i just couldnt deal with people or pleasantries :lol::lol:
I chilled on a sofa and enjoyed the music, my feet were beyond painful but i really enjoyed watching people from a sober point of view :D
Just need to convince the wife to let me go again next year :rolleyes:

Been meaning to post this seeing as no one mentioned it, sven played it at km5 at the perfect moment and the crowd loved it!
Who doesn't love a classic? But where does he dig these records from on vinyl ffs :lol::cool:

it's been repressed a few times I think. Should be easy to source on discogs

Been meaning to post this seeing as no one mentioned it, sven played it at km5 at the perfect moment and the crowd loved it!
Who doesn't love a classic? But where does he dig these records from on vinyl ffs :lol::cool:

Sasha & Digweed closed their Social set with that version last year it always sounds amazing.

It was longer then 30 mins i was feet away from you :lol:
Felt bad not saying hello but i saw you and stivi and was such a mental wreck by then i just couldnt deal with people or pleasantries :lol::lol:
I chilled on a sofa and enjoyed the music, my feet were beyond painful but i really enjoyed watching people from a sober point of view :D
Just need to convince the wife to let me go again next year :rolleyes:
u miss the occasion to have a free beer
when solo as i didnt follow Francisco , & other girl , its hard to get motivation to hold on but when u got a mate it gives u more power eg elrow closing i didnt slept the night b4 & i was struggling to stay awake around 4 am,hangin with parisian couple met 3 years ago, i had to buy coke as ginger fruits wasnt enough, f***in waitress at bar in parking serve 30 people that went after me, i was very calm but not willing anymore to buy drins at amnesia :lol:
when back to terrace i spot french i met privilege closing so it helped to stay until the end 7h20 am
i ve just seen one girl from my whatsappgroup for 10sec, so i was wondering the purpose of meetup :D

i left km5 11pm as other party to do...i met steve massa from ibizabynight, and day b4 and telling me u r now the number one raver:cool:
it was crowdy after 6pm, didnt know they were djs in the club of km5 & french mates were there but i didnt see them..but a lot of random spot me from past parties

I'm after an Underworld rarity that never got released

It got a few radio plays in 2003 when they re-released born slippy. It's the nuxx section of the reissued track featuring karl hyde talking about Cardiff & other reminiscenes, over the backing track. tis ace. but I can't find anywhere. not sure if it ever got bootlegged? if anyone can help a brother out?

u miss the occasion to have a free beer
when solo as i didnt follow Francisco , & other girl , its hard to get motivation to hold on but when u got a mate it gives u more power eg elrow closing i didnt slept the night b4 & i was struggling to stay awake around 4 am,hangin with parisian couple met 3 years ago, i had to buy coke as ginger fruits wasnt enough, f***in waitress at bar in parking serve 30 people that went after me, i was very calm but not willing anymore to buy drins at amnesia :lol:
when back to terrace i spot french i met privilege closing so it helped to stay until the end 7h20 am
i ve just seen one girl from my whatsappgroup for 10sec, so i was wondering the purpose of meetup :D

i left km5 11pm as other party to do...i met steve massa from ibizabynight, and day b4 and telling me u r now the number one raver:cool:
it was crowdy after 6pm, didnt know they were djs in the club of km5 & french mates were there but i didnt see them..but a lot of random spot me from past parties
You crack me up mate, I'll make time for the pirate next time our paths cross ;)

I'm after an Underworld rarity that never got released

It got a few radio plays in 2003 when they re-released born slippy. It's the nuxx section of the reissued track featuring karl hyde talking about Cardiff & other reminiscenes, over the backing track. tis ace. but I can't find anywhere. not sure if it ever got bootlegged? if anyone can help a brother out?
I’ll check the archives but don’t get your hopes up.

Back