Cocoon 2016

Happy to see Villalobos there, and also joris. But no subb an or eats everything. Eats set last summer in the main room was unreal!

Also love the idea of catching Joris on the terrace, I personally wont miss Eats, but more than caring for lineups this year, I would like to catch Sven in the main room over the terrace so keeping my fingers crossed.

though I'm sounding like a wiseass but it's not Joris Voorns "first cocoon" as stated in the spotlight-article, I remember a fantastic set from 2012 I think ;)
but other than that: brilliant lineup again without surprises (which is not a bad thing).

With this not being the final list then you should get a few more of your wish list on them when they come out.

You simply cannot beat Cocoon can you? The parties, the vibes, the afters etc... That's without considering the lineups that bring. They've always been amazing but from the above the 2015/2016 could be two of the best seasons lineup wise IMO...

I'm out on The Island from Friday 27th - Tuesday 31st and I've got to be honest Cocoon opening is the party I'm most excited about. Roll on May 30th

To me, Amnesia/Cocoon is the perfect embodiment of the overall Ibiza clubbing scene, and hence the entire "underground" EDM music scene. This club/night is an Ibiza and dance music staple.

I dont get what prompted the statement, who said it was his "first appearance"?

we effectively did write that - my personal error. I genuinely thought joris hadn't played any cocoon ibiza events before. but luckily we've got lots of helpful forum members!! ;) we've of course edited the article in the meantime and that's why you probably didn't see the original post

Thanks for clearing up the confusion, either way I am excited to see Joris on the list. Looking forward to the full week by week lineup release.

Proper Cocoon line up:) slightly disappointed not to see Gregor Tresher on there hopefully he will be a 'TBA'

Always thought he was associated more with Cocoon for some reason

he's released stuff on cocoon recordings in the past so he does have a connection to cocoon of course. at the same time he's managed by artist alife who are basically the ones behind HYTE.

Cocoon Opening....Dixon and Sven terrace. Ilario Alicante, Gaiser (live) and Slam in main room.

Dixon and Sven on the terrace seems to be a theme for the opening, i think its been last 3 years (at least). However thats a pretty good theme! Nice opener looking opening lineup.

CfX9DKaW4AALMmZ

Back