clubs!!

Anna

I think a valid question has been raised, lets face it, Ibiza hasn't exactly got the toughest customs at the airport, there are a lot of Americans over there and the clubs have next to zero security searching for weapons or explosives.
Is there anything clubs are going to do about the security situation this summer??? :confused:

think you will find

that if something is going to happern you can't stop it.

so why worry, you could say thats the same for clubs in the uk, or having to get on the tube each day.

i don't think their are enough americans for any terroists to eithen think about it.

i the diffrance is i have been to ibiza 5 times, and you don't not see a lot of asians or arabs. 1 in every 2000 you might be lucky.

i just don't see the point in worry about it, have to say the uk is a bigger and easier target than ibiza, in the uk you have to think about it every minute.
the news, getting on a tube if the arab across the trains is he one.
or a nut case who is preaching kill all westers or none muslims
their is no way in hell i am letting any thing get in the way of my holiday.
or my life i have to mush to deal with any way.

:evil:

well said

i agree well said robo, just chill and enjoy it

Robo said:
at least you'll be having a good time hehehe!!!!

DON'T WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly, if i'm going to be blown to bits i will be blown to bits having the time of my life!!

still airports schould be safer than the one in Ibiza....far safer...that place is screaming "hi-jack" or "drug-dealers welcome!"

you want airports

for hi-jacking and drug dealers check out majora.. .

plus those bombers would have all the lager louts to deal with.
you know what happerns when the music stops, it all goes off.

just enjoy it....whats the worry. just remeber to duck or dive for cover

Why are all of you so worried about bombing Ibiza? DOn't you think that bombers have others sites more important to bomb? I do!

Cheers

Re: think you will find

ksixty9 said:
and you don't not see a lot of asians or arabs. 1 in every 2000 you might be lucky.

It's good to see that people are open-minded and don't live by stereoptypes in 2003 :rolleyes:

it's all abotu the news

can only see what hear or read, it was a comment: i am open minded.

just giving my ponit across, ment to say whats the worry just enjoy it.

Re: it's all abotu the news

ksixty9 said:
can only see what hear or read, it was a comment: i am open minded.

just giving my ponit across, ment to say whats the worry just enjoy it.

I just find it absolutely amazing that in the 21st century people are still discriminating or even discussing people due to the colour of their skin.

I'm glad you find it reassuring that you are only going to see 1 in 2000 Asians or Arabs over in Ibiza :rolleyes: I must let my Indian friend know that who has been going to Ibiza since 1994 :rolleyes:

n

i live the 00ties any way i do not discriminate, if thats what you feel.my comments my have said
i am only trying to easy any fears that people have.
if my comments are un just then i give my apologies.

not try to affend in any way, it's only a comment

Re: n

ksixty9 said:
i live the 00ties any way i do not discriminate, if thats what you feel.my comments my have said
i am only trying to easy any fears that people have.
if my comments are un just then i give my apologies.

not try to affend in any way, it's only a comment

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say in the above post, I'll assume it's an apology but your English leaves a lot to be desired.

Maybe in future you should spend more time working on your language skills as I'm pretty sure a lot of these Asians and Arabs you spoke about earlier have better grammar than you :rolleyes:

are well

gues i sould check my gramer.

but their we go, thats another story.

now i could say your discreminating against some who has a problem with grammer see how is it is..it's called deselxia,, but who cares a.

just apart of life. but you where only making a comments..

Re: are well

ksixty9 said:
gues i sould check my gramer.

but their we go, thats another story.

now i could say your discreminating against some who has a problem with grammer see how is it is..it's called deselxia,, but who cares a.

just apart of life. but you where only making a comments..

I've read numerous of your post before and I've never had any reason to comment on your grammatical skills before so I don't know where dyslexia has come from :rolleyes: :?:

If I recall we were talking about Asians and Arabs and as I said, I just found your opinions naive, to the point of being offensive, in this day and age. Anyway the sun is shining and I'm sure you have got better things to do like I have than to continue this conversation so end of.

Back