clubs!!

Robo said:
to be honest this discussion about safety in ibiza is getting very boring....

Exactly :D

What I do take hump about is ignorant comments by people who should be older and wiser enough to know better :rolleyes:

[/quote]

What I do take hump about is ignorant comments by people who should be older and wiser enough to know better :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sorry if I am not old and wise enough to know...

Any way it wasn´t my idea from the beginning to start all these hysterical topics about the war, Iraq and securiey situations.

Don't worry Anna... I think you're right to express your fears or your feelings about the war...

Barbie... Maybe you're a little too hard ksixty9... He was just expressing a fear that is being shared by a lot of people; it's a shame... but it's how world goes...

i think we should agree to be suspect of anyone not dancing... not because of ethnicity.

...or if they are really badly dressed

The week I was there I was hardly ever in my hotel always out and about meeting people. I could probably count on my fingers the number of Americans I ran into all week.

Remember it costs about $1000 to fly over which keeps alot of us over here.

What I do take hump about is ignorant comments by people who should be older and wiser enough to know better :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sorry if I am not old and wise enough to know...[/quote]

The comment wasn't directed to you, it was the comment about seeing 1 Asian or Arab in every 2000 if you're lucky.

Back