Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as a punter this uncertainty is a killer. Our group (and we don't normally see each other that often) are out on NYD at Tobacco Dock, do we hold out with our £50 tickets, or do we reorganise for something over 27th/28th and potentially end up wasting our NYD tickets! Arghhhh

That is even without hotel booking that I'll get charged for tomorrow if I leave it in place

Even as a punter this uncertainty is a killer. Our group (and we don't normally see each other that often) are out on NYD at Tobacco Dock, do we hold out with our £50 tickets, or do we reorganise for something over 27th/28th and potentially end up wasting our NYD tickets! Arghhhh

That is even without hotel booking that I'll get charged for tomorrow if I leave it in place
Do both?

And the issue is will you all be in the mood for the resheduled date...I was meant to be going to see a tribute band on NYE with my parents (rock and roll!) But it's been moved to end of Jan, promoter says they will still be doing a Midnight countdown 😂 errr not that bothered counting down from 10 to celebrate it being February but thanks 😂

Nothing is certain until NYE / NYD it seems.
New measures in Aragon today means no NYE in the club Florida 135 in Fraga.

Pretty much every video I saw of him at WHP last night is some dull tune with rnb vocals over the top. Even played that DJ Deeon / Lee Walker track 🙄
Money Money Money
You have to entertain the mass crowds. Guetta and others do the same.
One reason why Ibz is better out of the main season : Saw it in october. The Amnesia closing sets were much better than normal. The people who were there
for this knew why. The DJs , too My opinion

Pretty much every video I saw of him at WHP last night is some dull tune with rnb vocals over the top. Even played that DJ Deeon / Lee Walker track 🙄

I was at WHP at have to say yes Marco was pretty poor. After Loco Dice delivering an absolute incredible set which was full of energy and even had Shy FX original nutter thrown in which made the crowed go wild chanting the lyrics. It was two hours of a master class and you can really pick up on his unique talent.

Marco came on after Loco's two hour set for the final two hours of the event and after an hour of real dark minimalist we decided to leave. My girlfriend actually said the beat hasn't changed since he came on and I had to agree.

I was at WHP at have to say yes Marco was pretty poor. After Loco Dice delivering an absolute incredible set which was full of energy and even had Shy FX original nutter thrown in which made the crowed go wild chanting the lyrics. It was two hours of a master class and you can really pick up on his unique talent.

Marco came on after Loco's two hour set for the final two hours of the event and after an hour of real dark minimalist we decided to leave. My girlfriend actually said the beat hasn't changed since he came on and I had to agree.
Since he's gone loopy tech house the only time I've seen him has been in a 'sunny' setting - Destino, Miami etc and fits it a bit more. Playing that (And it looks worse with all the RNB 'vocals' over every tune) in some dingy UK nightclub does not look my idea of fun. He doesn't look like he's having fun either, but that said with the amount of surgery I am not sure he can even move his face.

Agreed that Loco Dice seems to have rejuvenated, seeing him NYD so will be interesting to see how he is

He doesn’t even pretend to mix a lot of the time, 3 tunes could pass without even lifting his headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back