Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waff is class! Always plays decent tech house not the usual crap
Not any more. Hes a richy ahmed clone now. Garbage.
used to be so much better before he went all tech house. Should hear some of his unreleased stuff from years ago:eek:

Mate 1000% spot on. Back when he first hit hot creations, he was mostly a producer(suits him better then djing imo) and his eps were really good and i dont like tech house.

day zero in tulum NOT happening in january as usual, BUT rather POSTPONED to 23rd april 2021

Not any more. Hes a richy ahmed clone now. Garbage.

Mate 1000% spot on. Back when he first hit hot creations, he was mostly a producer(suits him better then djing imo) and his eps were really good and i dont like tech house.
Hmm I don’t know if I agree with that comment about him being a richy Ahmed clone. Their styles are completely different. Richy plays more disco and more housey , waff’s style is still very techy. I am not a huge fan of richy though have to admit.

day zero in tulum NOT happening in january as usual, BUT rather POSTPONED to 23rd april 2021

contrary to the above, zamna events in tulum currently still set to go ahead this winter (january), but either distanced or in reducd capacity (or possibly both)

we have a socially distanced event booked for the end of the month at Night Tales (London) for Erol Alkan & Third Son.. if goes ahead should be decent although not holding my breath.. Night Tales has loads of events going on this month and next some great headliners so fingers crossed it goes ahead

we have a socially distanced event booked for the end of the month at Night Tales (London) for Erol Alkan & Third Son.. if goes ahead should be decent although not holding my breath.. Night Tales has loads of events going on this month and next some great headliners so fingers crossed it goes ahead
Enjoyed the one I went to there. Asahi/Meantime on tap. The toilet lollipop/chewing gum guy had a card machine #contactless

Enjoyed the one I went to there. Asahi/Meantime on tap. The toilet lollipop/chewing gum guy had a card machine #contactless
nice one.. was that since the whole seating measure's mate? we have got a table pretty much at the front of terrace next to the Dj booth.. much of a vibe? (considering)

nice one.. was that since the whole seating measure's mate? we have got a table pretty much at the front of terrace next to the Dj booth.. much of a vibe? (considering)
Yep, about 5 weeks ago. Nice spot down there, feels a bit far away the further back you go as it’s long and narrow. We had a good time, felt intimate and they weren’t TOO strict on moving around

Yep, about 5 weeks ago. Nice spot down there, feels a bit far away the further back you go as it’s long and narrow. We had a good time, felt intimate and they weren’t TOO strict on moving around
Sounds ideal mate!

Anyone been to 93 Feet as socially distanced venue ? Overdue a catch up with my London mates and a few decent line ups

Paradise in Vegas , Autumn 2021. Prices from £449 (excluding Travel) ..... but at least they're making it payable over 9 months I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back