Clubs close at 6 a.m.?

They usually open around 10pm but i reckon the people start getting there at like 12-1am so i usually hit the clubs about 1am

i believe that...

the rule is that all clubs must close at 6am regardless.

currently if they go past this time then they get fined by the local area council
the problem is that this fine is peanuts - so the clubs disregard it cos they make more than the fine for being open later

However, this is changing so that the island authority will be issuing the fines - they can fine larger amounts and also close the club for up to 6 months!

Hence, all clubs will start closing at 6am to avoid the pitfalls.

Any of the mods want to confirm wether this is true or not?

Last week,

Pacha shut at 7 am wednesday night/thursday morning

Cream shut at 7:45am ish. Was a little worse for wear at that point.

Garlands/Gallery shut at 7am.

Ah sorry i didint see or forgot abou this thread before i posted my one earlier :oops:

6 am

I think clubs will find a loophole around all of that. They might shut down for a 1/2 hour or 45 min. at the stroke of 6 AM then once again open up full throttle at 7 AM the same morning. See, legally, the closing time may be explicitly specified, but as long as there are no laws determining when a club can open.....hey anything goes.

But it's the new government who've just come in that are changing things for this year.

Anyway, 6am close is great compared to in Scotland where they close at 3am usually. You London people are very lucky!

Re: 6 am

Nukejunkie said:
I think clubs will find a loophole around all of that. They might shut down for a 1/2 hour or 45 min. at the stroke of 6 AM then once again open up full throttle at 7 AM the same morning. See, legally, the closing time may be explicitly specified, but as long as there are no laws determining when a club can open.....hey anything goes.

thats not right, can you imagine thousands of clubbers stopping at 6 for 1/2 an hour then start again. i can't.

clubs cannot close at 6, for the price we pay I want more than 4/5 hours in a club, and that not to mention sometimes I get there a 2/3, giving me only 3 hours :evil:

cannot be true, it wasnt last year, and I just hope its not this..

lynch said:
clubs cannot close at 6, for the price we pay I want more than 4/5 hours in a club, and that not to mention sometimes I get there a 2/3, giving me only 3 hours :evil:

Go to the club at 1am instead of 3am then.

Re: 6 am

Nukejunkie said:

If that's the case, why re-open at 7AM, why not close at 6AM and re-open at 6:01AM if there are no specific times to open?

cavill said:
lynch said:

Go to the club at 1am instead of 3am then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back