clubbing injuries

NITEFLY said:
did you have a load of benders following you around?

Bit of a nasty phrase to use there Phillip!! :evil: but i always have lovely boys that like other boys follow me around, they all love me and my rainbow ankle's ;)

NITEFLY said:
:lol: YEAH RIGHT

well you say so much shit like above that it definately looks like it. theres no need to say such wan ky things. it gives the impression you got a chip on your shoulder.

for info, calling someone a bender is no more acceptable than calling someone a racist name. you don't do that on the forum do you so don't be such a twat.

oh my god, where do i start?! every time i go out i come home with some form of injury, but in ibiza i surpassed myself. we had a rave in a cave somewhere in the middle of nowhere and i managed to lacerate my left leg by falling into a rocky hole i didn't see (cos it was very dark and i was the opposite of sober). that was three months ago, i still have scars i reckon they're gonna be there forever. oh and i also broke my finger climbing under the door of the toilet in one of the bars in the west end to wake up my friend who was having a "power nap" after drinking too much absynthe.

Fergie19 said:
My injuries always consist of a very sore neck, sore jaw, VERY sore front of tongue, and sore teeth.

Don't know why though :confused: ;)

Try magnesium Ferg, tried it at the weekend, seemed to work.

alimatmeat.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: obviously a mature kinda guy aren't you. you're obviously one of those people who thinks every gay is a poofy camp mincer. if we were in a room together you wouldn't be saying this stuff. a brave man hides behind the pc. i cant even be bothered to type on this thread anymore.

Back