clubbing injuries

NITEFLY

why is it when you wake up after a big night and find loads of injuries but have no recollection of how you got them,second broken toe this year :lol:

Mrs Jam damaged her ankle ligaments re-creating the Mc Hammer 'U can't touch this' video in the Summer

.......but you didn't hear that from me! ;)

My injuries always consist of a very sore neck, sore jaw, VERY sore front of tongue, and sore teeth.

Don't know why though :confused: ;)

I fell off a table on my first night this year at Bora Bora and broke my finger. :oops:

lol - I did get back up, look around to make sure not many people seen, brushed myself off and got back up.

I haven't had a clubbing injury for ages but the worst I've ever got is now a massive scar on my right lower leg from where i thought i was superman and tried jumping from one podium to the next one 2 metres away! :lol:

I also nearly fell out of a sliding minibus door once on the north circular, saved only by people holding onto my trousers! :lol:

In my book if myself or one of our party has an injury - its a sign of a good night, however, I do dread the time when one of these injuries will entail a visit to the nearest A&E Department on the night..... :eek: :eek:

puppylover said:
In my book if myself or one of our party has an injury - its a sign of a good night, however, I do dread the time when one of these injuries will entail a visit to the nearest A&E Department on the night..... :eek: :eek:

had one of these nights pups when my friend cut her foot open on a glass bottle! she had a very fit doctor called Miles and I had lots of the gas and air. I think that doctor hopes he never sees me again as much as I hope i never see him again! :oops: :lol:

stuie said:
puppylover said:

had one of these nights pups when my friend cut her foot open on a glass bottle! she had a very fit doctor called Miles and I had lots of the gas and air. I think that doctor hopes he never sees me again as much as I hope i never see him again! :oops: :lol:

Oh how to have been a fly on the wall there........ major flirting scenario over blood and bandages - who said romance was dead!

I fell down a couple of steps last March on my bday night out. I was off work because i couldnt walk on it, it swelled up like a football and went all green and other rainbow colours.

000Ec.jpg

Back