Club Freestyle

Robo said:
Muel,

can you imagine going to ibiza, not going out and reading a book, i mean hahaha!!!!

lololololol! I honestly couldn't do it, even if somebody paid me! I can guarantee than someone, somewhere has been to ibiza and read a book every night!

The funniest thing I've heard though is someone my brother knows, who went home from Ibiza after 2 days because it was too hot for him! Apparantly he also gets pissed off 1 pint. He is a real life example of someone I would NOT want to go to Ibiza with!

To: ScottishPartyBoy
;)
In reply to your questions, i am just back from Ibiza, San Antonio and really enjoyed it. It was a last minute plan to go on holiday somewhere hot with my boyfriend, therefore we didn't have very much money, (big mistake). Next year we are going with a crowd of people and are starting to save now!!!

Clubs to attend: Es Paradise (Definately), Eden. If you can afford to go to Manumition, do go. We couldn't and really regret it as we have heard so much about it!

Drinks in most clubs like the above seemed to cost €15 for 2 alcho pops, such as WKD (i nearly died). To get into most clubs it'll cost you about €35-€45, therefore make sure you get pissed before hand!

we went on a lot of trips with freestyle. Club Cruz, Paradise lost, Mardi Gras etc. those three above were the best. Especially the Club Cruz! Must see event.!!!

Anyway, have a brilliant time away and take as much spending money as you can with you!

Have a good one!

K :rolleyes:

I have stayed in the Club Paraiso the last two years...it has excellent facilities and is perfect for your first time in Ibiza. The main pool area has two pools with a constant music during the day up till about midnight...it helps you resist the temptation of staying in bed after a rough night! ;)
It also really close to the sunset strip (cafe del mar and mambos, etc) which you have to go to! You are also only about a 10 minute walk away from the taxi rank for getting taxis to clubs outside of San An...which is in the West End if you want to go there for a cheap p*ss up night in the many less classy clubs.

The only criticism is that the Club Paraiso needs air conditioned rooms badly! But the other excellent facilities do make up for it.

Next year I would probably prefer to stay in Playa D'en Bossa as San An is just a bit too familiar now, and this year I really noticed the scruffy parts. I also wanted to avoid the West End but found it difficult since you have to walk through it to get to the taxi rank.

Think you will like the Club Paraiso also if you are scottish as there were loads of Scottish people staying there! People just leave there doors open when they get back from clubs and have mental parties with randoms...good way of getting to know people if you like that sort of thing!

Just got back a few weeks ago from Club Paradiso ... here are my thoughts on the experience

PLUS SIDE:
* It's five mins walk from the Sunset Strip/West End & centre of San An
* It's ten mins walk to Bar M
* It's got good security only allowing members from the hotel (plus guests inside)
* They have a credit card bar code system in place
* DJs from various club nights play each night (Alex P, DJ Sammy etc)
* You can hire small fans (to cool down the rooms)
* Big pool in the middle of the complex
* Travelers cheque can be changed at the main desk
* Very helpful staff
* Balcony in every room (I think)
* Shop in the complex too with pretty much anything you could want (Beer, Stuff from home (Baked Beans), etc)

AGAINST SIDE:
* Pushy reps on the opening day, trying to flog you every night under the sun - no need!
* Unhelpful in house reps (we had a small prob and had to get a manager from Thompson to come down)
* Very hot rooms (no air-con)
* No bed in the room - you have to push the sofa beds together to make a double bed
* Noisy at night - if you wanna have a few drinks down sunset strip and retire after say 2-3am it can still be noisy right thru to 6-7am
* You have to carry your suitcase up a set of stairs to the lift :)
* Small kitchen area

All in all, whilst not the best place I've stayed in (six different hotels in six visits) it was ok for the week I was there, after all it was just a place to crash for sleep. The security guards are great and generally keep unwanted types out of the hotel. Very helpful staff can change travellers cheques before you leave the hotel which is also a plus.

The heat was probably the only prob cos it can get extremely hot in the room, you need to hire a fan and close the balcony if you get back and people are shouting crap out round the pool (even when we got back at 6am!)

The fridge is good for one thing - filling with bottled water to keep you cool. It was over 34c for the whole time we were there.

At the end of the day if our in San An and you want to go to places like Pacha, el devino Space bora bora ( on the other side of the isle) e.t.c then you can get a bus
They run throug the night and are very handy alternitivly you can get a taxi which is about 15-20 euro's
I prefer ibiza town side either playa den Bossa or figurettas
I usually go to san an on a few occasions to the sunset bars e.t.c
I avoid the west end as i don't like that sort of thing.
Whereever you are its not difficult to get around and see more of the island
You could also hire a car.

San An was my fav place since there were more english-speaking ppl there and the sunset strip defines Ibiza to me. And honestly, when I went into Ibiza town, I felt a lot more attitude from the locals and even some of the tourists there. The entire island is great, I just favor San An. Didn't have any trouble with the beerboys or the West End, just kinda freaked when I stumbled into there after reading the horror stories about it on here. Getting around is rather easy with the buses that run from one club to another. Have a great trip.

Terry

Went last year and found the Reps very good, remember they are out there to help you enjoy yourself.

We knew what we wanted to do so didn't need any help, however we did a very good deal on club tickets!!

The reps werent even at the hotel when we arrived (which was a good thing because I didnt want to buy anything from them! :p ) but I thought it was a bit stupid when they knocked on our bedroom door after being there for a week and asked if we wanted to go to the arrival meeting! :confused: Then on our last day one of them asked what we were doing tonight (trying to sell tickets) and we said "going home!" hahaha

Back