Club 18 - 30's ?

yer some people tell me they dont but i dont care cause when i sleep no one can wake me lol 8)

im looking forward 2 my club 18 - 30's holiday , should be a laugh lol well hopefully it will be!

Lusha ... I agree ... A holiday is what you make it !! :D ENJOY !

Never been woken up by a rep banging on my door and Ive been going for 3 years!!

Just tell them from the start and they generally leave you alone!!!

A few of the trips are ok if you fancy spending a day doing something different otherwise just make your own holiday and have a blooming great time doing it.

*Saffy* said:
I worked for Club 18-30 back in 1982 in Ibiza ... Umm, I never knocked on anyone's door ! (Unless they had booked a trip )

-How long has club 18-30 been goin for? I thought it started in the 90's.

Blummin heck .. I dunno ... I worked during the season of 1982 and they were doing holidays before that .. as were Twentys and another company called Buddies.

18 to 30

i have been on 4 18 to 30's holidays.

with this year being six. i have alwasy had a good time adn to the r credit. i have always had a good time.

if this is your first trip the it is an easy way to have a good holiday. and meet a lot of friendly up for it people.

just enjoy it your holiday is what you make of it.. :D

im there for a secon 18-30 holiday this year....as people say if u dont wanna buy the excursions dont bother going to welcome meeting...if u do just say no as apposed to tarting about the subject cos they love selling there stuff...good luck u will enjoy

Lusha .. I can't comment as I aint worked for them since 1982 !

A welcome meeting is .. mainly to say hi and introduce yourself ... and to ply the trips ...
dunno what the case is now, but back in 1982 I was paid a SHI te wage and commission played a main part in my earnings .. which is why I was crap as sadly, I cant sell a disco trip to a cripple ...as HARD as it seems, you had to do that to get on ! )I ended up working at Ku for my final few weeks

ku - wow - ur going back now ;) Did it have the open air thing going on when u went? That would have been nice

I went with 18-30's last year. Like some people have said as long as you tell them at the start that you have no intention of booking any trips then you'll be fine. Also don't believe their crap that you get a discount, its bollox!

As for banging on the door, the reps only do that if you've booked a trip for that day they don't just bang on random doors in the morning and try to force Booze cruises etc on you! Although you might hear them banging on other people's doors around your room and that can wake you up some times!!

Back