Closing Parties

Keifer

Ok, I know somebody asked us not to start talking about this subject too early but I need this... I'm heading over on Sept 12 and my head is totally done waiting. Reading reviews is brilliant yet at the same time frustrating. So I want to talk about the closing parties and I wanna talk now!!! Whose going? What parties do you reckon will be the best or what parties can u not wait for. I'm going for 2 weeks till the 26th and have kind of sorted out clubbing plan but would appreciate any suggestions. So Closing party comrades, lets get this thread going....

We're fly out on 13th so agenda at the moment looks something like this:

Sunday - Delboy Carter et al at Space
Monday - DC10
Tuesday - Unerwater with Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter
*note to self must remember to take disguise with me cos of restraining order* :p
Weds - maybe Soul Heaven Closing or maybe KM5
Thurs - Ministry with Junior Jack and Kid Creme
Fri - Pure Pacha with the legend that is Danny Krivit
Sat - day of rest, hoping to go to Sunday Best @ Kuhmaras if I can get bloody tickets, if not want to try out Yemanga restaurant or Underground
Sun - We Love Sundays Closing
Mon - DC10
Tues - Underwater Closing and TMT's birthday :D
Weds - Subliminal Closing
Thurs - Ministry Closing (not MAW anymore but Delboy and Sneak B2B)
Fri - Pure Pacha Closing
Sat night - home
Sun - Straight to Priory from airport :eek:

Cannot wait, I love Closings, Openings were fab in June and just warmed me up nicely but bring on the Closings :D

How long are you actually going to ibiza this summer robo

seanbelfast said:
How long are you actually going to ibiza this summer robo

He's going for a month on Saturday and then he's only gone and booked another week in September so he can see me :rolleyes: :p you know it is when you've got a stalker lol :p ;)

Hey Barbie, it seems our paths will cross several times. here's my plan at the moment:
Fri 12 Hmm!! Only arrive in Ibiza @ 3am, pacha has Oakie (my fav) and Pete Tong. Would it be worth going at say 4am??? Whatd'ya think?
Sat 13 Hed kandi - never been to El Divino.
Sun 14 Sundays at space, where else
Mon 15 Maybe rest, whats DC10 like on monday. GF is mad to go there??
Tues 16 Underwater - what a night. Sir Darren Emerson, Legend!!! Dilemma though, wanna do Garlands!!! Help!!! Could I do both in same night?
Wed 17 Subliminal (might not do both weeks, deffo doing closing)
Thur 18 Another dilemme, love Junior Jack but its Cream closing with Tiesto and Van Dyk. More help needed. Stressed!!!
Fri 19 Pure Pacha ( Warm up week done, bring on closings )
Sat 20 Rest, big day tomorrow
Sun 21 we love closing - What a party!! You just can't leave for a minute!!
Morales, Knuckles, Fatboy, Lawler, layo & bush, etc etc....
Mon 22 Manumission closing - GF loves the place and I kinda like it too.
Tues 23 Underwater closing, NB bring pressie for TMT!!!!
Wed 24 Subliminal closing
Thurs 25 last night, Ministry closing.

Miss Pure pacha closing, gonna try and wangle an extra day or 2 as Deep Dish are currently top of the pops for me. Tragedy if I miss them in Pacha.

Keifer said:
Hey Barbie, it seems our paths will cross several times. here's my plan at the moment:
Fri 12 Hmm!! Only arrive in Ibiza @ 3am, pacha has Oakie (my fav) and Pete Tong. Would it be worth going at say 4am??? Whatd'ya think?
Sat 13 Hed kandi - never been to El Divino.
Sun 14 Sundays at space, where else
Mon 15 Maybe rest, whats DC10 like on monday. GF is mad to go there??
Tues 16 Underwater - what a night. Sir Darren Emerson, Legend!!! Dilemma though, wanna do Garlands!!! Help!!! Could I do both in same night?
Wed 17 Subliminal (might not do both weeks, deffo doing closing)
Thur 18 Another dilemme, love Junior Jack but its Cream closing with Tiesto and Van Dyk. More help needed. Stressed!!!
Fri 19 Pure Pacha ( Warm up week done, bring on closings )
Sat 20 Rest, big day tomorrow
Sun 21 we love closing - What a party!! You just can't leave for a minute!!
Morales, Knuckles, Fatboy, Lawler, layo & bush, etc etc....
Mon 22 Manumission closing - GF loves the place and I kinda like it too.
Tues 23 Underwater closing, NB bring pressie for TMT!!!!
Wed 24 Subliminal closing
Thurs 25 last night, Ministry closing.

Miss Pure pacha closing, gonna try and wangle an extra day or 2 as Deep Dish are currently top of the pops for me. Tragedy if I miss them in Pacha.

Wooohoooo :D

Def do Pacha with Oakie, my b/friend still hasn't stopped crying that he's missing him by a day :p ;)

DC10 is absolute MUST :D

You could do Garlands in day and then Underwater at night cos Garlands kicks off at 4 and terrace closes at midnight.

If you're doing Ministry second wk then maybe do Cream the first, I just don't like it, too rammed and full of beer boys but if you want a trance fix I'd do that.

Where you and your girlie staying??

We're Bali Beach in Playa den Bossa.

Goddamnit I love it when a plan comes together :D :p

Rialto Fiesta in Figuretas if we go through Dublin where I'm from. GF is from London and wants us to go from there and is chatting about Es Vive. I'd rather keep the extra €€ for clubbing. Negotiations are ongoing between us. Reckon I'll do the PP Oakie Night, disgusted the Perfecto night is gone. Went last year to see Oakie and Timo and met Oakie on the terrace. Cool guy!! Tell me more of this DC10 place you speak of. Times etc. Deffo gonna do the Garlands/Underwater double. I don't who will collapse first me or my bank manager!! Ha ha!! Never done the Amnesia thing and thats the main reason I wanna do the Cream closing. mainly stick to Space and Pacha on previous holidays. Have done the Eden, Es paridis, privilege trips for the experience and want to complete the whole set on this holiday so have to do ElDiv, Amnesia, PinUp and DC10. cannot wait to meet peeps from the site...

I'm gutted to be missing the actual closing parties (due to new job, the latest I could go and am going is 24th August-7 Sept), as it really is the best time of year and the atmosphere is electric.

Tee-hee, I wish!

Sadly I have a huuuge opening party to prepare. Which will actually be quite fun.

Keifer said:
Rialto Fiesta in Figuretas if we go through Dublin where I'm from. GF is from London and wants us to go from there and is chatting about Es Vive. I'd rather keep the extra €€ for clubbing. Negotiations are ongoing between us. Reckon I'll do the PP Oakie Night, disgusted the Perfecto night is gone. Went last year to see Oakie and Timo and met Oakie on the terrace. Cool guy!! Tell me more of this DC10 place you speak of. Times etc. Deffo gonna do the Garlands/Underwater double. I don't who will collapse first me or my bank manager!! Ha ha!! Never done the Amnesia thing and thats the main reason I wanna do the Cream closing. mainly stick to Space and Pacha on previous holidays. Have done the Eden, Es paridis, privilege trips for the experience and want to complete the whole set on this holiday so have to do ElDiv, Amnesia, PinUp and DC10. cannot wait to meet peeps from the site...

Hey again :D

DC10 kicks off at 6am Monday but terrace doesn't open til 9am, we tend to get there bout 10/11am after putting my head down for couple of hours after Space, goes on til whenever really, earliest will be 5, maybe up til 11pm Monday night.

Def will chat beforehand, where does your g/friend live in FLT??

Hey Barbie, reckon i'll probably/maybe/possibly/definetly do the DC10 adventure, God help me. Gonna have to try the berocca/5htp method me thinks. GF is from Muswell Hill in Norf Landan. She used to live in Kentish Town. She's off home for the weekend to see the Mum and sisters, keep an eye on her for me. Will deffo chat beforehand, u are a most useful bint, full of loadsa useful bint advice.

Babs, I didnt realise that we were there for the Pure Pacha closing. Thought it was the week beforehand, so that is great news. Im getting all excited now and have still managed to stay away from a club since I left Ibiza three weeks ago......Im going to be strong on this one!!!

whats up everyone the pachabloke will be headin to ibiza from sept 6-22....so cant wait!!! I dont know what clubnights i plan on hittin up....heres a rough schedule

sat: get in at 11, either go to a bar or head over to hed kandi or defmix
sunday: we love
monday: manu or the s man at pacha maybe DC10 in the mornin
tuesday: cox at space and manu carry on at space
wednesday: subliminal
thursday: ministry
friday pure
saturday rest

week 2:
sunday we love
mon s-man at pacha
tues underwater
wed subliminal -damn thats a lot of nights at pacha!
thurs cream
fri pure pacha
saturday hed kandi
sunday we love

monday mornin head over to barcelona and find some clubs there
tuesday mornin sleep on the plane all the way back to SD :(

im gonna need a $hitload of ripped fuel , berocca, and $$$$ to do all that.
hope to see the spotlight folks at these shows.....im stayin at Jet apts!

-the bloke

Hey pachabloke, we'll all have to hook up some night as our paths are crossing numerous times. 8 weeks today and I'm in Pacha with Oakie, Brrring it on baby!!!

spunkymonkey said:
Babs, I didnt realise that we were there for the Pure Pacha closing. Thought it was the week beforehand, so that is great news. Im getting all excited now and have still managed to stay away from a club since I left Ibiza three weeks ago......Im going to be strong on this one!!!

I'm amazed at your willpower babe :eek: :p ;) I give it another wk max :p :lol: ;)

Keifer said:
Hey Barbie, reckon i'll probably/maybe/possibly/definetly do the DC10 adventure, God help me. Gonna have to try the berocca/5htp method me thinks. GF is from Muswell Hill in Norf Landan. She used to live in Kentish Town. She's off home for the weekend to see the Mum and sisters, keep an eye on her for me. Will deffo chat beforehand, u are a most useful bint, full of loadsa useful bint advice.

You can never have too much bint advice :p :lol: ;)

Back