Closing Parties

Another weekend gone without getting amongst it!!! Although it was tough this weekend with Future on at MOS and Serious at the Cross, especially when Anne Savage was playing.

Hey spunky, I managed to stay out of trouble this weekend also. Phone was hopping all saturday night/sunday morning making it hard to sleep. Had to turn it off. I wonder if I'm that inconsiderate when I'm on Planet Party?? It was so hard staying in and the mates knew it. Well this saturday night I'm going on a mad one and God help anyone I know trying to get some sleep. Two wrongs don't make a right but revenge is sweet!!!

spunkymonkey said:
Another weekend gone without getting amongst it!!! Although it was tough this weekend with Future on at MOS and Serious at the Cross, especially when Anne Savage was playing.

Well done, I am impressed with your willpower :p ;)

You definitely need to get your dancing shoes back on soon, otherwise you are going to be out of practice for Closings :p ;)

Keifer said:
what do you work at? Did you say parteee?

Sadly it's not really that sort of party! I can't really disclose on here but it's a lot of work so hence why there is no way I can stay for the closing parties. :cry:

kitten's head said:
Sadly it's not really that sort of party! I can't really disclose on here but it's a lot of work so hence why there is no way I can stay for the closing parties. :cry:

Shame girl, the more cool people we get out there for closings the better parties we'll all have. Love meeting new people with the same interests.

It's going to be a real pain having to come back when I know that the best is yet to happen. Darn new jobs!

I will be flying the flag for those going late August/early September though.

Guess we'll bump into eachother more than once then, as i am there from 13 to 25 of September! :D

And i'm also anticipating to Cream @ Amnesia closing party... aren't we all? ;)

fusion said:
Guess we'll bump into eachother more than once then, as i am there from 13 to 25 of September! :D

And i'm also anticipating to Cream @ Amnesia closing party... aren't we all? ;)

Were gonna have a blast with Tiesto in da house!! :D

Just saw this string...planning to be in ibiza from 9/18 to 9/22 at Jet in Playa den Bossa and hitting:

thurs cream
fri pure pacha
saturday hed kandi
sunday we love

barb, saw you mentioned danny krivit...what's he like?

Back