Closing dates - I know its early...

Ferd

I know nothing is even close to being confirmed, but if I asked the Ibiza veterans and informed people in terms of probabilities, what are the chances of Amnesia and/or Space closings being the weekend of the 3rd of Oct?

Would you say 90%? 70%? 50%?

Normally I'd be sure they would close that weekend but after last years sudden change from Space, im slightly more concerned!

I'm heading out for closings too but torn as to whether or not to leave it to the very end (knowing the weather won't be as good) or go a few days earlier.

Will try to be there for your birthday, mate :)

... closings ... the very end
(knowing the weather won't be as good) ...
you just left ibiza too early :)

weather was absolutely perfect+fantastic+couldn´t have been any better
for the very last + best 2009-closings like:

- privilege/supermartxe
- amnesia/matinee
- lucianos islanders private closing @ ushuaia
- sven väth @ blue marlin
- circoloco @ dc10
- circoloco-afterparty/sands-closing
- underground-closing

Ya, I know it got warm those last few days this past year. But overall, the end of Sept. tends to have more cloudy, rainy and cooler days... at least, in the 4 years I've done closings (as opposed to years I've gone for openings). I'm fine with it but the missus gets all pissy at me for lack of beach days :confused:

Aye I'd probably hold off if you want to make a certain party. We got caught out with that before (not that it really mattered much in the grand scheme of things).

i'm pretty sure the big closing weekend will be on october 2/3.
cocoon's closing date is already out (september 27) and therefore i'm 99% sure amnesia wil be closing on sat oct 2 (respectively head out there sunday morning :D )

space is yet unsure though as tuur said...26 sep or oct 3?

i'm pretty sure the big closing weekend will be on october 2/3.
cocoon's closing date is already out (september 27) and therefore i'm 99% sure amnesia wil be closing on sat oct 2 (respectively head out there sunday morning :D )

space is yet unsure though as tuur said...26 sep or oct 3?

That's what i wanted to hear. If Space closes the week before it wont be too much of a problem, as long as there's something on the 3rd then im happy.

Thanks for that :D

Morbyd, would be good if you were about. Should be a good number of us out for that.

no, cos they closed a week earlier than amnesia this week.......i doubt they have made a decision yet, they'll wait to see how its going.

im thinking spur of the moment i might have to come for amnesia closing party. shall we make this a full Spotlighters outing? theres a good cjance i might be coming by myself:oops:

no, cos they closed a week earlier than amnesia this week.......i doubt they have made a decision yet, they'll wait to see how its going.

i'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Mark im sure there'll be a few of us there, there always is

i love amnesia, the best of the lot but if i'm honest i was little disappointed by the closin party last year. dont get me wrong it was a good party but not amazin. not really massive fan of that music, enjoyed sasha's set at cream closin lot more.

i love amnesia, the best of the lot but if i'm honest i was little disappointed by the closin party last year. dont get me wrong it was a good party but not amazin. not really massive fan of that music, enjoyed sasha's set at cream closin lot more.

what time did you leave??

amnesia closin?? the end, luciano is so over rated in my opinion, his best bit was when he played dopplewhipper. hawitn and corola were good but wasnt blown away by them either.

Back