Closing dates - I know its early...

of course luciano is over rated, nobody can live up to that much hype. for me he's just a great dj that makes great party atmospheres and play good music.

obviously musical tastes vary, but amnesia closing and cream closing..........the atmosphere is just totally, totally different. like comparing the old space terrace with the new.

Luciano played too many closing nights last year IMO.
I agree with Grego except for the overrated statement.

Luciano played too many closing nights last year IMO.
I agree with Grego except for the overrated statement.

obviously it was tongue in cheek mon ami! ;)

what i mean is, he has so much hype, people will start thinking and expecting something other than a DJ!!

totally agree with you about the different tastes in music, i'm big fan of prog and appreciate why people find that boring. i've seen luciano quite few times and never impressed me, again the different tastes thing and thats the great thing about music...
was great atmosphere at the closin party but not the best night i've had in there.

totally agree with you about the different tastes in music, i'm big fan of prog and appreciate why people find that boring.

I'm a big fan of prog too. That's why I'm not expecting to love the music all night / morning. But mainly looking forward to the vibe and the experience as a whole.

the best thing about it was goin ravin at 7am. we got up in the mornin and went down, it was wicked gettin up and goin partyin. normally gettin up to go to work, gettin up to go to amnesia is much better!!!!

Yep - I'd put money on the 2nd for Amnesia...but does anyone know when DC-10 is closing?

(this is the impossible question I guess.)

Back