Clockwork Orange 2018

Spotlight only sell the eden party, for CO at Benimussa , only available for now on Co website,they charge a lot extra fee such as 10€ more of 40€

I wouldn’t go anywhere near Mambo on the Monday. The last two years you literally couldn’t move. The tunes are great But its way too busy.
Boat party, Benimussa, Es Paradis & the beach party is more than enough for me.

it can only be busy, such as Nassau tanit last year , i ll think ill discard this sunset
the beach party if still in Nassau tanit on sunday will be rammy too , not sure if ill be back

The beach is crazy busy but at least you can go into the water to cool off & still hear the tunes & feel the atmosphere. If you’re not right in amongst it at Mambo it’s shit. It’s pretty shit these days no matter what is on tbf.

Will be interesting to see how clockstock impacts on numbers going Es Paradis. I love clockwork but I’m in two minds if I want to do benimussa and Es Paradis as that’s about 15 hours of hearing a lot of the same stuff. Add the beach Sunday and it could be overkill for me. Think benimussa and the beach will be enough. Then I can give something else a go Friday night

Will be interesting to see how clockstock impacts on numbers going Es Paradis. I love clockwork but I’m in two minds if I want to do benimussa and Es Paradis as that’s about 15 hours of hearing a lot of the same stuff. Add the beach Sunday and it could be overkill for me. Think benimussa and the beach will be enough. Then I can give something else a go Friday night
I fully agree with you there. I’ve been persuaded to get the combo ticket, but I don’t see myself making es paradis. If I’m looking to go out after, then it’ll need to be to something a bit different.

I fully agree with you there. I’ve been persuaded to get the combo ticket, but I don’t see myself making es paradis. If I’m looking to go out after, then it’ll need to be to something a bit different.
You've got to do es paradis, after all this was their original venue, people queuing round the block last time I was there...so much so I went into shagtag at Eden till the que calmed down...that was maybe 15 odd years ago.

:lol: i think u can manage it (never been a fan of this track tbh as not enough Funky)

CO benimmussa+Es paradise package on my minds, ill buy it once back from opening.

i don't really think they sell half tix for Benimussa park :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I hear you, mate. Just Benimussa for me & the Mrs as well I reckon but never say never on Es Paradis! The line up for Es Paradis isn’t anything special from what I’ve seen. Just Jason Bye & some of the original clockwork London residents playing vinyl only sets.

Back