Clockwork Orange 2018

i will buy my tix early july
50,54€ co benimussa , those extra 7€ fess for rides, im ok with 3,54fees , some people dont need :rolleyes:, making u taking the package with Eden 70€+4.69 fee, thank lords they didnt put it in £ as its 1€ fee more for non uk people

Weird to put big names in the club(Seb fontaine , Oakey) as it all happen in TreeHouse (i have no clues of any djs written that will play there :D) then sealpit (Jason bye, Andy Baxter)

Dark small room, just went once for Space ibz at Benimussa park last year when it was raining hard that day, even water on the floor :lol: in the club
Can't see myself staying there all time :confused:
Seb fontaine OK and maybe a little oaki Tall paul b4 going outside to Seal pit or Tree house

I might be wrong but I think that map is a little misleading. The club inside will be the 3 original space djs until 4pm then all outside. I think tall pall, seb fontaine ect will be main stage outside. I could be wrong but that’s my understanding.

I might be wrong but I think that map is a little misleading. The club inside will be the 3 original space djs until 4pm then all outside. I think tall pall, seb fontaine ect will be main stage outside. I could be wrong but that’s my understanding.
That would make more sense

So when's the tickets gonni be available for this.

C'mon Stivi, don't keep us in suspenders

The bigger names will surely be outside

Oakenfold, Tall Paul, Seb Fontaine e.t.c are playing outisde. The club part is midday to 3pm featuring the ex-Space residents.

Danny and Andy from Clockwork did a tour round the venue online last week explaining where the dj's will be. It should be monumental!

Back