Circoloco - sellouts

Look what Berghain does. A safe space for people who are mostly not like Herbert ( John ) from the neighborhood. And they want tb be like this in future. The thing is : They are famous all over the world. They could sale shirts , wallets and sex toys with their logo. The new Kia could be presented in their rooms. They could franchise . A lot of people would give a lot of money to come in. They could earn tons of money. But they did not. They are famous , a big thing and something like underground at the same time

Last edited:
In reality it doesnt matter if its underground or not. I want to have a good time there , thats all what counts. Dont know what Ben Klock or Dettmann think about the Ibiza people and the clubs in Ibiza. Maybe they have a bad opinion , maybe not. Doesnt matter to me.

I haven't been to circo loco in ibiza in a long long time (2011 I think!)
I'm sure the crowd has changed a bit but I think paradise maybe took some of that younger crowd away?
I would love another day/night affair at circo dc10

I haven't been to circo loco in ibiza in a long long time (2011 I think!)
I'm sure the crowd has changed a bit but I think paradise maybe took some of that younger crowd away?
I would love another day/night affair at circo dc10

that's a long absence indeed.

you/we/people may or may not agree to their merch stuff, but musically it's still on point, period

I really wanted to love it there… but when I last went (closing 2018) it was just so crowded and downright dangerous that it just wasn’t any fun at all.
That said - I did buy a t-shirt. I kind of had to after some kind ‘soul’ puked on the one I was already wearing 😫

Understood @b3n_
Gonna be quite hard to enjoy being anywhere after getting sicked on
The openings and closings are especially busy, no doubt. But that kind of comes with the territory of those parties and most people would tell you if you really hate wall-to-wall crowds, then those parties are probably best avoided, or at best you get there very early or very late

Last edited:
Understood @b3n_
Gonna be quite hard to enjoy being anywhere after getting sicked on
The openings and closings are especially busy, no doubt. But that kind of comes with the territory of those parties and most people would tell you if you really hate wall-to-wall crowds, then those parties are probably best avoided, or at best you get there very early or very late
You’re absolutely right, and really I was just getting the DC10 closing notch on my ibiza bedpost! I realised after space closing 2016 that I’m getting too old to enjoy being squashed and barged out of the way - particularly by groups of Italian girls and puking youngsters 😂

(I still have the t-shirt - my wife hates it and I definitely preferred the one I sacrificed!)

Back