> Circoloco @ DC10 - NYD 2018

I've been ibiza in November and March before. Loved it! Drinking in ibiza town in winter is fantastic! You feel a lot like you are actually in the Spanish culture opposed to summer when everyone has the uniform of iced gem haircuts, vests and short shorts. Although not exactly dead, I'm looking to go early April before it all kicks off tourism wise. My absolute dream is to go for new year though. Think nye 2018 it has to happen :cool:

Dc10 has to have more impressive lineup if they want me back for Opening 18 (for now it's not an option but the waiting will be long until july).

ps:same apply for IMS Dalt vila & Amnesia (that was among best 2017 parties: Hannah wants, Claptone Erick morillo, Jackmaster missing his plane, Marco Carola (40€ tix is fine to see Marco, 50+ & only him :rolleyes:) :Where were you guys at midday, for those that went amnesia opening 17 ? lot of mates back to sleep b4 8.00am they should look for new drugs :lol: just saying as without i guess by 4h00am they may be cooked :spank:)

Last edited:
Waou this lineup is perfect!!! Oh man it's gonna be awesome 2018 here I come!! :D Ticket pre-ordered

Is there any party you would recommend on NYE ? I heard good things about Underground when it's not empty and they happen to be open! Extra details: I'm moving to Las Palmas for a few months and Ibiza is just a short party stop so I travel alone and my Spanish is pretty weeak so far!

Back