> Circoloco @ DC10 - NYD 2018

Tuur

Confirmed for Monday January 1st at 4PM!

23231219_10155936314842425_3828383490776470957_n.jpg

Great party for 4/5 hrs in the garden in ya coat , then it turns into a monster next thing you know it’s Jan 4th
Haha!! Next thing you know it's..February!! well I'm fine with that. But I'm quite surprised the garden will be open!

we have to be very motivated to go to ibz on winter with temperaure not warm . some mate went, i was laughing at pictures of ibz town empty as a ghostown o_O
Dancing with coats/ski cap? not my thing :lol:

I never take holidays in winter,and if i have to, i will never choose ibiza but warmer country +30°C , i pay for the sun not the cold as average people, in winter.
Mates begging for me to come to ADE, good lineup but cold country, im not in :lol:

Looks like lot of contacts are in Thailand/Mexico right now , some french contacts (im not talking about french locals contacts, that spend ibz winter, as living there...) spending ibz NYE invited by friends, i was invited by ukrainian contact (i only saw him twice in ibz, space opening 16 & ims 17) , a few weeks ago to spend days in his villa along november, but i don't have anymore hollidays, all days have been spent along 53 days ibz 17 :D

I never take holidays in winter,and if i have to, i will never choose ibiza but warmer country +30°C , i pay for the sun not the cold as average people, in winter.
Mates begging for me to come to ADE, good lineup but cold country, im not in :lol:

Looks like lot of contacts are in Thailand/Mexico right now , some french contacts (im not talking about french locals contacts, that spend ibz winter, as living there...) spending ibz NYE invited by friends, i was invited by ukrainian contact (i only saw him twice in ibz, space opening 16 & ims 17) , a few weeks ago to spend days in his villa along november, but i don't have anymore hollidays, all days have been spent along 53 days ibz 17 :D
You would love the winter djs relaxing in the restaurants , loads of parties on

Last Sunday Seth t was playing the local !!

Oh and it’s over 20.c most days

yes, i heard about la bella ibz with Seth...
TBH i still have a few days if i wanted to spend NYE in ibz but NYE is a thing to celebrate with family , even in Paris it's over the time i go to clubs on dec 31th, i m gonna quit the party in paris year 18, another step reach, the last one will be no more big clubs in ibz :lol: in 2020, still 2 years to party HARD :D

Back