chubby chasers....

silvia said:
FunkyHouseKitten said:
silvia said:
MOst obesse people has serious problems of health, and most of them are obesse due a thyroid problem.
I don't think they choose to be that fat, their life is sad and very limited.
The programme last night was about 'BBW's' (or Big Beautiful Women) who loved being the size they were and they got together having a large social life around these parties, and men who loved women like this- the bigger the better came to chat them up. Some were well over 40 stone, loving it.
They were really confident in their size and they liked being massive, they said if they had the choice to be size 10 they wouldnt be because they liked being a BBW.

Thanks Funky,

That makes a diference ;)
No worries :D
Dont you wish you had all this trash TV over there?!?! :eek: ;) :lol:

FunkyHouseKitten said:
Thanks Funky,

That makes a diference ;)
No worries :D
Dont you wish you had all this trash TV over there?!?! :eek: ;) :lol:[/quote]

We have all this trash, all those pseudo-celebs including toreros and flamenco singers (beat that ;) ) and all those nice civilized tv programs with people shouting and screaming and publishing their sad lifes :rolleyes: :eek:

It's an argument that could rage for days, big is beautiful yada yada. Absolute nonsense, we shouldn't be encouraging a younger generation that it is okay to be obese.

kitty said:
Holly G said:
I didn't watch this because it was past my bedtime :lol: , but I did read an article in Closer magazine (quality publication :lol: ) about a 40 stone woman who earns £250 an hour as a "squasher" - basically she just sits on men for a living. :eek:

yeah we saw her :eek: eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

I have just picked up Closer magazine and am currently reading about 6'4" 40 stone Raqui about how she gets paid £250 per hour to sit on blokes and squash them............ oh... my .... god.....!

.......... off for a shed load of pies now....... need cash for christmas !! ;) ..

There's a woman at my work that has to take a breather every time she talks!

Youre right Stu, we shoudnt be encouraging a younger generation to think that it's ok to be obese.. I fear its the other extreme thats more of a problem with the younger generation though.

puppylover said:
kitty said:
Holly G said:
I didn't watch this because it was past my bedtime :lol: , but I did read an article in Closer magazine (quality publication :lol: ) about a 40 stone woman who earns £250 an hour as a "squasher" - basically she just sits on men for a living. :eek:

I have just picked up Closer magazine and am currently reading about 6'4" 40 stone Raqui about how she gets paid £250 per hour to sit on blokes and squash them............ oh... my .... god.....!

.......... off for a shed load of pies now....... need cash for christmas !! ;) ..

Keep reading Puppylover, there's a great story about a lesbian prison officer. :lol:

Holly G said:
puppylover said:
kitty said:
Holly G said:

Keep reading Puppylover, there's a great story about a lesbian prison officer. :lol:

............ smuggling speed in her knickers for her lover..... quality!

Back