chubby chasers....

Anyone watch this last night?!
revolting is not even the word. All the guys who wanted to bang the big girls were all loosers themselves!
i still think its sizest- i mean its no different to someone saying- oh, i only like skinny women, just of course 50 times worse for your health.
I had nightmares about it :(

Revolting is a bit harsh! :lol: Each to their own i say... you like what you like after all. There are obvious health issues to being that size but it doesnt mean you should spend your life alone.

Sizest? Whatever next? If you only like brunettes does that make you haircolourest? :lol:

It was sick..i nearly threw up.

And i dont think they like the sixe,the men like the girls relying on them and the girls are too scared to lose weight incase they lose their fat loving men..its funking sick...

being fat is fine but obesse to the point of hardly walking etc..thats jkust wrong, :x

We switched over and watched some of it. I was deeply disturbed at that 35 stone womans legs :eek:.

I dont care what anyone says, they only have themselves to blame and are that size because they want to be.

What was thing on that womans neck? was is some kind of personalised scarf made with a little cotton bobbin reel? :lol: :lol:

it assisted her breathing..she basically has a hole in her neck as she cant breath normally..oh the joys of being obesse!

kitty said:
it assisted her breathing..she basically has a hole in her neck as she cant breath normally..oh the joys of being obesse!

:eek: :eek: That is just wrong, at least she was in hospital trying to do something about it, wasnt she?

I didn't watch this because it was past my bedtime :lol: , but I did read an article in Closer magazine (quality publication :lol: ) about a 40 stone woman who earns £250 an hour as a "squasher" - basically she just sits on men for a living. :eek:

Holly G said:
I didn't watch this because it was past my bedtime :lol: , but I did read an article in Closer magazine (quality publication :lol: ) about a 40 stone woman who earns £250 an hour as a "squasher" - basically she just sits on men for a living. :eek:

yeah we saw her :eek: eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

kitty said:
Holly G said:

Oh was she on it? There's some really funny photos in the magazine eg. this huge "squasher" sitting on a chair and coming out from between her enormous thighs is an extra pair of spindly little legs - obviously belonging to the spindly little pervert underneath her. :lol:

stuie said:
Revolting is a bit harsh! :lol: Each to their own i say... you like what you like after all. There are obvious health issues to being that size but it doesnt mean you should spend your life alone.

Sizest? Whatever next? If you only like brunettes does that make you haircolourest? :lol:
If you saw it you'd know what i meant, this woman had about 10 rolls on her thighs which drooped down to her ankles- it literally turned your stomach, im not saying it to be out of order- it was literally gross.

and it was sizest- the woman was 42 stone and she lost 8 stone so she wouldnt die and she was really worried her fiance would dump her because she lost the weight.that is sizest, he just wanted the fattest woman he could get.

the squasher gave me nightmares! :eek:

MOst obesse people has serious problems of health, and most of them are obesse due a thyroid problem.
I don't think they choose to be that fat, their life is sad and very limited.

Holly G said:
kitty said:
Holly G said:

Oh was she on it? There's some really funny photos in the magazine eg. this huge "squasher" sitting on a chair and coming out from between her enormous thighs is an extra pair of spindly little legs - obviously belonging to the spindly little pervert underneath her. :lol:

If you look closely you can see its Synch... :eek: :lol: :lol:

MidlifeRaver said:
Holly G said:

If you look closely you can see its Synch... :eek: :lol: :lol:

PMSL!

silvia said:
MOst obesse people has serious problems of health, and most of them are obesse due a thyroid problem.

I disagree,some people have tyroid problems,most eat too much or their fat loving boyfriends feed them to much.

Funkykitten did you see the woman doing the modelling?it looked like she had 48GG boobs by her fanny.truely gross.

If weight is due to thyroid(i have a mate who has this)then i feel for them but there is treatment out there.
Alot fat people make this excuse or say "its in my genes" :rolleyes:

kitty said:
I disagree,some people have tyroid problems,most eat too much or their fat loving boyfriends feed them to much.

Funkykitten did you see the woman doing the modelling?it looked like she had 48GG boobs by her fanny.truely gross.

If weight is due to thyroid(i have a mate who has this)then i feel for them but there is treatment out there.
Alot fat people make this excuse or say "its in my genes" :rolleyes:

Well Kitty, I haven't seen that program but I bet they only showed freaks.

silvia said:
The programme last night was about 'BBW's' (or Big Beautiful Women) who loved being the size they were and they got together having a large social life around these parties, and men who loved women like this- the bigger the better came to chat them up. Some were well over 40 stone, loving it.
They were really confident in their size and they liked being massive, they said if they had the choice to be size 10 they wouldnt be because they liked being a BBW.

FunkyHouseKitten said:
silvia said:
The programme last night was about 'BBW's' (or Big Beautiful Women) who loved being the size they were and they got together having a large social life around these parties, and men who loved women like this- the bigger the better came to chat them up. Some were well over 40 stone, loving it.
They were really confident in their size and they liked being massive, they said if they had the choice to be size 10 they wouldnt be because they liked being a BBW.

Thanks Funky,

That makes a diference ;)

Back