Chris Sutton retires from football

several words: Who is paul lake and what relevance has he got to our jonny and his issues???

He is someone else whose career was cut short by injury when he should and could've been one of the greats.

So more tragic than Sutton.

Cretins!

He is someone else whose career was cut short by injury when he should and could've been one of the greats.

So more tragic than Sutton.

Cretins!

There's no need to start calling people cretins :eek: fu*k me what is happening to this forum, serious nastiness on here.

I've heard the name Paul Lake before but im not too familiar with him, obviously it's sad that his career was cut short by injury, i could also list former Chelsea and Celtic player Paul Elliott who on his day was an excellent player, his career was also cut short by injury but what does any of that have to do with Chris Sutton retiring from football?

In fact most of the comments on this thread which has descended into a farce are not constructive, just an excuse to have a pop at Celtic, time to get a life for some people methinks.

Calm down Jonny. You're taking this board far too seriously. I called him a cretin (in a jokey manner) for not knowing who Paul Lake is but obviously I expect the vast majority not to know either.

The only reason Celtic are half decent is because they knicked Hearts best players last season. You will struggle against the might of Hearts this season!!

Jonny has PMT, here have one of these lad :lol:

tampax-box_satin.gif

:lol:

Whatever happened to Jonny68? And Chris Sutton!

I'd imagine that Jonny68 simply exploded with joy as my team went into administration
No-ones peeled the remains off the wall yet

Chris Sutton's wee greetin face went into overdrive after he was sacked by Lincoln and it simply melted off his skull

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd imagine that Jonny68 simply exploded with joy as my team went into administration
No-ones peeled the remains off the wall yet

Chris Sutton's wee greetin face went into overdrive after he was sacked by Lincoln and it simply melted off his skull

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see. Devastated - it's like the Mulga tragedy all over again:(

Back