Cheapest way to enjoy Ibiza for a first timer.

T

tubtubtub

Hello everyone. Im am an 18 year old American who has just recently become very, very interested in going to Ibiza. However, I dont have a job(yet) and will be attending a VERY expensive college next year, so money is a big factor in my plans.

Im wondering approx. how much a very cheap 5 or 6 days in Ibiza would cost me(including Airfare). Im talking cheap hotel, cheap booze, and so on. Any advice or info is well appreciated.

Thanks!

tub
please check out all the different posts regarding this as this has been disucssed LOTS of times

cheap booze is the west end
cheap appartments look on "where to stay" on here
cheap clubs don't exsist!
cheap food, local suppermarkets

thats if folks!

klingclubber said:
cheap clubs don't exsist!
thats if folks!

buth there are many many bars from KM5 to Bora Bora which play top music for free. You don't need to go to a big club to hear great music and dance.

tubtubtub said:
Hello everyone. Im am an 18 year old American who has just recently become very, very interested in going to Ibiza. However, I dont have a job(yet) and will be attending a VERY expensive college next year, so money is a big factor in my plans.

Im wondering approx. how much a very cheap 5 or 6 days in Ibiza would cost me(including Airfare). Im talking cheap hotel, cheap booze, and so on. Any advice or info is well appreciated.

Thanks!

Where in MD are you from? I am in Owings Mills and going to Ibiza for the first time at the end of June. I found the cheapest way to get to Ibiza is through UK: UK-Ibiza Airfare $160, Hotel $300 per person and US - London airfare $300-400. Compare this to a package deal from "Bring it On" ($1500) and it comes out much, much cheaper.

cheapest airfare right now to London from NYC is about $500. But most fllights are around $700. Add the flight to Ibiza and you're at at least $700 probably $900 for airfare. (these are rates from orbitz for July)

We were really lucky with our airfare. NYC to Madrid to Ibiza for $760.00... This flight is now $1020.00 last I checked.

You can save on the room the are tons of cheap hotels....
Just expect to spend at least $1000 for airfare and room for 5-6 days.
on the cheap side....

for clubbing - chose wisely

e.g. for a week chose 2-3 big nights that you will enjoy and the other nights try out the cheaper alternatives i.e. go to somewhere like Divino instead of Manumission.

There's cheaper flights to Ibiza

Try Ryan Air and those other cheap airlines

I've found flights one way for 30 Euros

dont dine out every evening, buy cheap drinks and drink it on the beach or in the hotelroom, get drunk before clubbing and chooose amongst the top 3 things you wanna see, dont go for the sake of going!

tubtubtub said:

Thanks!

Do the sensible thing, forget about college, and spend the lot travelling the world :D :D :D

i can sort out cheap entry into most clubs, and by cheap i mean nearly half price in some caes!

Hi Tom,
can i beeeee your best friend? ;)

wot dya mean you can sort out cheap tickets? how where and when?

we need some authenticity!

i would think it would be hard to have a cheap hol in ibiza

Lol, thanks a lot everyone. Hey Nautilus, Im from montgomery county in the rockville area.

So nautilus...how much are you going for? Is that like $900 for the flights and hotel?

klingclubber said:
Hi Tom,
can i beeeee your best friend? ;)

wot dya mean you can sort out cheap tickets? how where and when?

we need some authenticity!

if u come to ibiza u will c!!!!!
but i don't offer try b4 u buy!

people r always so sceptical.

i've been doin it for two years and its a smooth running op.

seeya on the white isle
Tom

tubtubtub said:
Lol, thanks a lot everyone. Hey Nautilus, Im from montgomery county in the rockville area.

So nautilus...how much are you going for? Is that like $900 for the flights and hotel?

So far its $460 (hotel and london - ibiza flight). I am yet to get a flight to London.

tubtubtub said:

Thanks!

sleep on the beach and spend that money on drinks and the parties :):):)

last year was my first time going to ibiza..it cost us 2200 but we went for 7 nites and went to every party
so good luck
this year it's only costing us 420...for the flights and hotel from the US :):)
nik

$420 for flights and a hotel!? Thats pretty good, but I have NO money as of right now.

Wow, I think its going to be another year before I can go :cry:

beg borrow or steal..........ibiza is worth it :)...but if you're still in college you have plenty of time to enjoy it.....i didn't go till i started working b/c for us on this side of the world it is an expensive trip :).....well good luck with it
nik

Back