Cheapest way to enjoy Ibiza for a first timer.

Thanks a lot. Yea, Im starting my first year of college next year so I have time.

Forget school, drop out...experience Ibiza and claim you graduated with world education. There's no better education than traveling and to Ibiza especially. You will learn about pepole and yourself as you never thought possible.

It will change your life and you will be certain what you really want to do with the rest of your life. Take a break, sort out your travel life, live it up then go back! Many people stay in school too long and when they finally get out, have debt up to their noses then the excuse then is...still don't have money! So buy your ticket, hook up with some people when you get there and you will be straight! If you go alone, you will find deals as you can be squeezed anywhere. Been doing it this way for 7 years and over 25 countries and 40 cities under my belt.

Do that and tell us how it went!

The other side to it is. You'll have the time of your life at College. A whole year of partying, not just a week.

However you are guaranteed to have a great time if you do get out to Ibiza.

Not sure if I agree with whiteislegirl. Better to do both then you have the choice - I have also travelled extensively, lived and worked abroad, but also have my degree which gives me an element of choice, plus my 3 years at University were incredible fun.
This June will be my 6th time to Ibiza, and you can def get away with not spending too much. We always get a villa in the hills, so get lots of booze in, have loads of barbies and dinners at home, whcih saves lots of cash. I am not a big fan of San An or Privilege or any of those clubs, but LOVE Pacha, DC10, Space etc. We usually get in free which makes a big difference - if you can get in the VIP area at Pacha it is free booze laid out on the tables, which is amazing, though messy!
If you go to the Base Bar in Ibiza Town, you can often sort out guestlist/free passes.
Also, the others are right: KM5, Underground etc are great places to go, and free to get in.
It is an amazing place. You will have a great time if you go (though avoid San An, in my humble opinion - it is vile, and not Ibiza at all)

Absinthe said:
Not sure if I agree with whiteislegirl. Better to do both then you have the choice - I have also travelled extensively, lived and worked abroad, but also have my degree which gives me an element of choice, plus my 3 years at University were incredible fun.

I agree but why not take a break before starting school? Traveling before going to school only adds to one's education. Besides, once you start here as we don't have so many countries near us as in Europe, it's quite expensive to get out when you're a student.

I wouldnt completely throw away a chance at an education but i think it is a good idea to travel too. With travelling comes a whole new world of possibilities, not to mention the experience in itself. You learn so much about yourself, find new passions, explore new cultures. Why not take a year off first, work, save some cash and then go travelling. Who knows what opportunities might arise, what contacts you might make.

to tub

wassup tub...i'm in rockville too small world.. I am going to Ibiza in July. I'll let you know how it goes over there..peace

Back