cheapest airline from uk (any destination) to Ibiza......

.this is a big secret...so dont tell everyone ......Flybe ..out of Southampton..flight leaves at 22.00 on a Sat night....you have the airport to yourselves as the previous flights out are 3 hours prior.....very civilised....about £100 return....and the railway station is about 100yds away !..........

There is a new budget airline starting up from Thompson that fly from Coventry airport (of all places).
You can book your flights now for June 2004 onwards. So i guess its no good if you wanted to go before then.
I had a look and i could get a return flight to Ibiza for around £44 including taxes. It was £11 one way + taxes.
Check it out -
www.thomsonfly.com

cheap flights

if you can get the right and early enough easy jet can do good deals.
i am looking at june at the moment.

cost ofr 16 days in ibiza is £60 at the moment. well cheap

scousejohn said:
.this is a big secret...so dont tell everyone ......Flybe ..out of Southampton..flight leaves at 22.00 on a Sat night....you have the airport to yourselves as the previous flights out are 3 hours prior.....very civilised....about £100 return....and the railway station is about 100yds away !..........

actually we flew Flybe for Space closing and it was superb. Not only is Southampton airport literally empty (on a busy day) but the planes are great - nice big leather seats....and our flights were £18 return!!
Win.

S Express said:
scousejohn said:

actually we flew Flybe for Space closing and it was superb. Not only is Southampton airport literally empty (on a busy day) but the planes are great - nice big leather seats....and our flights were £18 return!!
Win.

I wondered why you'd flown from Southampton ;)

Nice deal.

;) pays to be in the know our kid.

although the flight home was a bit of a shambles if you remember my story!!!!!!!!!!! Also catching a commuter train home into London wasn't particulary clever either at 8am on a Monday morning after a marathon session at Space! :eek:

S Express said:
;) pays to be in the know our kid.

although the flight home was a bit of a shambles if you remember my story!!!!!!!!!!! Also catching a commuter train home into London wasn't particulary clever either at 8am on a Monday morning after a marathon session at Space! :eek:

I was feeling for ya when i heard about your epic journey home :lol:

There is a brand new low cost airline flying out of coventry airport (didnt even know there was one in coventry) run by Thomson. the web address is www.thomsonfly.com. and flights start at 11.99 each way plus taxes.

Back