Charlie Sheen - so much more an interesting breakdown than Mel Gibsons....

we have kerry katona,ricky&sam from eastenders..Dont forget the legend that is dean gaffney when he clobbered his land lady in ibiza back in the mid ninthies.those photos of him after that were class..he was rightly chinned..:)

Brits are soooo much bigger cainers that the Yanks - fact!

They all get hooked on rubbish prescription drugs, at least our wreckheads are on the real stuff ;)

Pete-Doherty-Apr-08-1.jpg

Brits are soooo much bigger cainers that the Yanks - fact!

They all get hooked on rubbish prescription drugs, at least our wreckheads are on the real stuff ;)
In general, yes. But our extreme cases are definitely top of the heap.

Even the ones that get hooked on prescription drugs die of overdoses!

the thing is if this is him not on drugs I cant imagine what he's like after slamming an 8ball as he says!

his Twittering.....

Also, in case you hadn't heard, Charlie now has a twitter account, and in fact it may have been this that finally pushed Gary Busey to intervene. Here's a sampler:
"fastball. the trolls are foaming from their toothless holes. rumor mill abundant with evil gossip. mainstream heretics smirking."

"Ready for my next fastball, world? PLAN BETTER Applies to everything where an excuse now sits. Try it. U won't be wrong. Ever."

"You already own you. Now go... Earn the power. Earn the Truth. Earn the most important component in this entire dimension, your self c

"This Warlock is in the breach. Poised. T - minus 51 mins. read my tigerblood dripping lips; you've been warned. c"
Read the whole story on Holy Moly! http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-n...ey-now-offering-him-advice53860#ixzz1FudhozZQ
The best celebrity gossip site in the world.

Back