Channel Zoo & The Zoo Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanv

Mc, the times state 4pm until 4am, is there an inside bit now or something? or do they just mean the usual after party at priv? Just seemed strange it doesn't say until 6am if its at priv. :confused:

Mc, the times state 4pm until 4am, is there an inside bit now or something? or do they just mean the usual after party at priv? Just seemed strange it doesn't say until 6am if its at priv. :confused:
There is an inside room. It's up at the top of the hill.

Had a decent time in there one night last September... the outdoor portion of the party never quite filled up and then got rained out :confused:

Isnt Zoo Project on in August? we get out there 15th Aug for a week. I went to Zoo Project at the Studio Liverpool Easter Sunday would love to experience the real thing in Ibiza

Isnt Zoo Project on in August? we get out there 15th Aug for a week. I went to Zoo Project at the Studio Liverpool Easter Sunday would love to experience the real thing in Ibiza

Of course it is, August is the peak month of the season.

Zoo Project

Gutted, arrive on the 8th Sept, so will miss trhe Zoo project, was really looking froward to dancing in the day. Are there any other daytime parties organised anywhere after the 8th September?

Gutted, arrive on the 8th Sept, so will miss trhe Zoo project, was really looking froward to dancing in the day. Are there any other daytime parties organised anywhere after the 8th September?

I'm pretty sure last year they added an extra date? Probably do the same this year. Failing that there's always the new 'as one' party every monday afternoon at the same venue. That runs until the first week of oct. Enjoy.

2009-05-30_-_zoo-opening_poster_web.jpg

very interesting line-up, i hope i will catch some good party in the start of august when i ll come :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never managed to make it to the Zoo yet. Not from want of trying, just always been to roasted from night before. This year we are gonna have some 'easy' Friday nights so we can be ready for Zoo on Sat :)

Could someone please tell me the exact location of it in Ibiza.

Cheers!

tom

*edit*

think I found it, please correct me if this is wrong...

Gala Night, Carretera Eivissa-Sant Antoni KM 13, 07820 Sant Antoni De

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's this Zoo Project all about then? Where is it? and what type of music is it?:?:

THE ZOO PROJECT // SATURDAYZ

Born in Ibiza the Safari animal movement, started of as a free party at an old abandoned Zoo in the hills of Ibiza run by Adrian, Lubka and Defex.

In 2007 the idea evolved and Ady (UK) and Lubka (Slovakia) launched The Zoo Project.

Putting together groups of friends Ady and Lubka recruited Joe (The Minx FX) and DJ Defex (GER) to become a fixed part of the core Zoo Project team. The aim of the Zoo was to gather the party animals, unite the different countries in and collect clued up music lovers from around the world.

http://www.myspace.com/zooproj

Since the first dream three years ago the Zoo family has grown and is now the most talked about new thing in Ibiza’s underground clubbing scene. Famous for the original animal concept and cutting edge house and techno The Zoo Projects popularity has been achieved even while avoiding commercial TV interviews and magazine write ups.

Understanding that the underground only exists when you are hiding from the main stream, The Zoo Project acts as a key figure in discovering new underground talents and showcasing world famous music producers.

Launching new ideas all the time, a sense of complete individuality has been maintained. The interactive techno jungle showcase re-invents fresh madness and mystery with each event.

Now known for having some of the best resident DJs from around the world The Zoo Project in the summer gathers upto 3000 people every Saturday. In the winter The Zoo Project team migrates back to their natural habitats where they are known as local heros. This has now opened the doors for Zoo Projects special events all over the world. So in 2 years The Zoo Project events stretches from South America to Europe.

For the near future The Zoo’s impressive list of international resident DJs will help unite the nations in Ibiza and the goal of The Zoo Project will be nearly achieved. Remember you guys are the party and remembering this we move on into the future..

Get involved with the real underground Ibiza movement and make the world a happier place!

CHANNEL ZOO every Wednesday!

Channel Zoo is a new festival in Ibiza that showcases the best underground house record labels and brands from around the world.

Set to be the most forward thinking music project ever to hit Ibiza. Channel Zoo will be the first party in Ibiza offering a variety of cutting edge new sounds, provided by the unrivaled underground house record labels of the future. Expect a mass gathering of music lovers and famous producers, artists and celebrities.

see link below for more info www.myspace.com/ibizazooproject

CHANNEL ZOO WILL BE FEATURING the best record labels // the coolest brands // free give away CDs // exclusive pre release albums // restaurant & barbecue area // visuals and chill out lounge // dance entertainment // short films cinema // half price drinks // sun // swimming pool // sun loungers // secret indoor after party

We want more!!...... Dress code - Cult Films - free drinks given to the best dressed. Harry Potter welcome!

So remember its films on Wednesday and animals on Saturday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back