Channel Zoo & The Zoo Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
come and take pot luck!! but capacity is limited.

2 days left to the VENUE OPENING FIESTA on Saturday, we can't wait :D

come and take pot luck!! capacity is limited.

2 days left to the VENUE OPENING FIESTA!!

we can't wait :D

Ahhh really looking forward to Zoo Project! Was so cool last year.. Slight concern as a post above just reminded me, is that last time it was on our first day so I wasn't dead from the night before, this time I'm just gonna have to have a slightly chilled one on the Friday I guess. Hopefully I'll make it to both events while I'm out there (3rd-18th August).

Saturday 13/6/09 "NOAHS ARK" Club Boat Opening + Daytime ZOO Party

2009-06-13_-_noahsark-web.jpg

is this the boat party that goes before the zoo and leaves from the pussycat? whos actually playing the boat? have been on it the last two years a few times, has got progressivly better and it seems like that trend is set to continue! :)

NOAHS ARK Club Boat Opening tomorrow!!!! ZOO Party special opening time!!!!

get your tickets soon they are limited!!!

me gustaaaaa :D

Im gutted We go out there for a week on a sat night so wont be able to go to Zoo project. Gonna go channel zoo though! Theres no boat party before that though is there!!!

Is it just me or are there other revellers out there who cannot get their head round daytime clubbing?!
As well as eating in to your recovery time from Friday night, will it not ruin Saturday night as you'll already be too wasted come midnight?!

ahhh, yet another "project" to get into.

Change the record whoever runs this shocking party.

As well as eating in to your recovery time from Friday night, will it not ruin Saturday night as you'll already be too wasted come midnight?!

Saturdays in Ibiza are the poorest nights of the week in terms of parties and line-ups...

shocking? far from it you clown, puts alot of parties to shame in ibiza ffs.

Really?!!

Well thanks for telling me about that pal.

What else can you enlighten me on?! Id love to know what you can teach me, you do just seem so in the know afterall

Please let me know, i could really do with an insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back