Channel 4 - The sex education show.

weloveliam@space

Did anyone see this last night ??

titles-sex-ed-260x146.jpg

LMFAO at the parents watching 2 girls 1 cup, their reactions were hillarious. They were absolutely stunned :eek: that their little cherubs could be so disgusting to watch such a thing.

Their fault me thinks for the kids access to ther internet. In my day we had page 3 and if we were lucky some kid would bring their dads/brothers 'Mayfair' :lol:

I also thought it was amusing when all the footballers lied about their willy girth :lol:

And the lads and girls at school thought the 'surgically enhanced' boobies were the best in the line up, just shows you how the youth of today are percieving things !!

I remember saying to my boss about fake boobs and she was saying how she thinks it is sad that boys of today will grow up thinking its the norm.

PS I didnt see this programme but my friend at work did, she laughed about the willy girth bit too, funny how they were all the same size ;)

I remember saying to my boss about fake boobs and she was saying how she thinks it is sad that boys of today will grow up thinking its the norm.

They're going to be very dissapointed young men, or very very shallow !!

PS I didnt see this programme but my friend at work did, she laughed about the willy girth bit too, funny how they were all the same size ;)

Yeah the first one said 15cm's, then the nex 8 or summit were the same, then the last fella said, "i'm gona tell the truth, 12cm's !!" The first lot with 15cm's would have been xxl condom size :eek: :lol: men hey :spank:

They're going to be very dissapointed young men, or very very shallow !!

Yeah the first one said 15cm's, then the nex 8 or summit were the same, then the last fella said, "i'm gona tell the truth, 12cm's !!" The first lot with 15cm's would have been xxl condom size :eek: :lol: men hey :spank:

Most men I know would say they dont like fake boobs at all and prefer natural.

But some must like them :lol: :lol:

To look at ok, but not to play with :p

Definetly. My missus keeps going on about having a 'lift' as such! However she wanted a wii the other day and Range Rover day before so I take no notice.

Not sure about that tantric stuff either. If you had an orgasm that lasted 7 hours i'd have a heart attack! Still i'll give it a whirl but 7 hours, thought 7 mins was more the norm!!

Definetly. My missus keeps going on about having a 'lift' as such! However she wanted a wii the other day and Range Rover day before so I take no notice.

Not sure about that tantric stuff either. If you had an orgasm that lasted 7 hours i'd have a heart attack! Still i'll give it a whirl but 7 hours, thought 7 mins was more the norm!!

Most of my friends would admit to wanting a "lift" - if asked!

But actually doing it is very different.

I just think where do these people get their money from? Must all be bank loans and the such :confused:

I always think I will want one in the future, when things have headed south :lol:

But then there is the cost and pain of it :confused:

I have heard after its horrendous :confused:

Plus I am a complete wimp, I cant even have a blood test done :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're so like Phil - he said once that he would consider having a baby with me IF I didnt change my mind about it on a fortnightly basis and swap baby for puppy/new car/holiday/ etc etc....

I did go down the route of "looking into" various overhauls for future reference, but then I figured I didnt fancy the free dose of MRSA etc etc that you could pick up in hospital.....

Most of my friends would admit to wanting a "lift" - if asked!

But actually doing it is very different.

I just think where do these people get their money from? Must all be bank loans and the such :confused:

A couple of my missus mates had theirs done.

Had the fortune (and pleasure) to sit there and get a butchers when they have been round showing them off and get to give my honest review of them at the end. Usually ends up with me shouting BRAVO and clapping like a seal at feeding time at the aquarium.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're so like Phil - he said once that he would consider having a baby with me IF I didnt change my mind about it on a fortnightly basis and swap baby for puppy/new car/holiday/ etc etc....

I did go down the route of "looking into" various overhauls for future reference, but then I figured I didnt fancy the free dose of MRSA etc etc that you could pick up in hospital.....

Just got off the phone wants a new tv!!! Unbelievable!

Back